Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 December, 07:10
as things get wors, don’t figure on my bank account , but real precious metals I hold, when it all folds, the small amount of presious metal that I have in hand will get me through

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 07:12
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I thought this was a cool idea

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 December, 04:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i want some!
does anyone know where to buy them?

fit sme @fits54
There are several places you can buy them. apmex.com jmbullion.com providentmetals.com type in goldback and their selection will come up. In my opinion the goldbacks are too high right now and I'll stick with gold coins and also silver and copper rounds/coins. It's a nice idea tho, I hope it catches on.
06:46 AM - Dec 24, 2022
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by fits54 in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 December, 12:32
In response fit sme to her Publication
thank you! im familiar with Apmex bought a bunch of silver there. have never seen goldbacks…pretty cool