Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 December, 12:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
They fooked!
😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
23 December, 12:03
Oh but I think it might.
testing 1, 2, 3
Is this thing on? 🎙️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
22 December, 11:14
Well fook 🤣🤣🤣

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 December, 08:27
I believe this is what is said:
"Fuck it! (Popping sound) It didn't matter if we covered up a courtroom microphone."

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 December, 08:04
Was that the sound of a gavel being struck, then the Defense saying 'Fook'... guess things ain't going the way they wanted?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 December, 07:57
had to listen carefully, yep heard it😁you have helped us with that kind of language, God be pleased with you

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
22 December, 06:53
lol i heard that

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
22 December, 06:41
we’ll do it live fook it

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 December, 07:02
Timestamp 213 or 1413

Q1413
Guardian of the Pope.
[Personal]
Q

Video Length = 9

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
22 December, 03:51
DITAT DEUS = God Enriches = 107
minus the zero = 17

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 December, 03:44
I am to the point i really do not click on vid clips no mo. optimasation issue? no clue but for us folks on slow internet speeds it is painful at times, which is most of the time. cannot even run betters internet down to my place, but at least fkn antarctica has highspeed....

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 December, 03:45
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
optimization*

i can play any other vids from social media I want in a timly manner without massive buffer times? what gives here?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
22 December, 11:03
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I have the same issue...we live out where we are still on dsl...takes forever to watch or load a video...half the time i wait till I drive into town 25 minutes away to catch up lol

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 December, 03:36
Said it before. Everything seems so organised, as if following a script. Eg. What’s happening on Twitter.
You know - like “ nothing is random”.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 December, 03:36

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 December, 03:25
C’mon what’s there to hide? 😂
42.5% fooked
100% priceless

I love hot mic takes.

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
22 December, 03:15
K lake

Watch the water?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 December, 03:14
🎤
t/s 2:13 > 2:4 > 6 > 222
14:13 > 144 > 5:4 > 9 > 333
14+13 = 27
video :25 > 7

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
22 December, 02:46
Why does most of the videos on here only play halfway through?

Unless the audio stops halfway through, but the video paused???

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
22 December, 02:44
What he say?

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
22 December, 02:46
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
I think he said Did you cover up the courtroom mikes yet?

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
What he say?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 December, 02:38

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 December, 02:37
Hi VK.
Gotta love a hot mic.

To watch the trial:

https://savearizonafund.co...

TS = 2:13.

Nov 23, 2017 12:33:39 AM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
The world cannot swallow the truth.
Q

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
i love that. snuggled with my cat, Ollie...watching the SS & i haven't even made popcorn yet.🍿🎭🪄📽

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
22 December, 02:34
That's just a glitch...
Maybe background noise...
No, I know, the mic was on the wrong language... 😜

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
22 December, 02:33
We hear all~Q

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
22 December, 02:19
lmaoo

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 December, 02:20
12:10 > 4 > 4th

Day 2
Night [2]

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
22 December, 02:17
. Who says ‘Fookin’ and why.. ?

I mean Eric Sewell would be ashamed of that little squeak…

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
22 December, 02:41
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
[ES] #SMOCKED 🤣😭

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 December, 02:43
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
I say fookin cause I was raised by soldiers that cussed and use it instead of fucked, BUT SOMETIMES this shit makes me so mad I drop motherfucker bombs.

Cali Glow @CaliGlow
22 December, 02:16
🤔