Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
22 December, 08:05
Weather warfare. Storm incoming anyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 December, 08:29
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
I heard from another Anon an angle worth consideration. What if the "Great Christmas" we were promised would require a mass military move all over the earth? What if something needed to happen for a day or two only and you needed everyone out of the way and off the streets? The best time to do that would be this weekend when everyone is home together and the weather drives us all inside? I thought that it merited consideration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
definitely could be! I was thinking about everyone being together also. definitely would make for great timing! and right here at Christmas would make it biblical.
09:21 AM - Dec 22, 2022
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lalanic777 in this post can reply
Kal_El @Kal_El
22 December, 09:25
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Weve gone over this every xmas for the past 6 years.

It wont happen until we Rise

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
22 December, 09:51
In response Kal_El to his Publication
weve been rising since we woke up!! Thats why it can openly be discussed now wether its made fun of or not were further then 10 years ago.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 December, 11:09
In response Kal_El to his Publication
I've been online since online was online, was married & my first 2 children were born before the internet was public. I've been on about 6 platforms for several years and on over 30 social media and video platforms for a few years now...never heard myself say that once.
~
Same name, not hard to find in/across all the mentioned platforms...yeah, it's a dare to copy-paste. Obviously not my real name, a "corporate identity" if you will to write/debate under.

There has been a lot happened in the last two months that makes me say that THIS year finally...no other years on public record well spread across the internet. And by the way, the same question we always ask bitchy lurkers..." Then WTF are you milling around here for then?" Know who does that?
~
ONLY Bots or Trolls.