Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
22 December, 08:05
Weather warfare. Storm incoming anyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 December, 08:29
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
I heard from another Anon an angle worth consideration. What if the "Great Christmas" we were promised would require a mass military move all over the earth? What if something needed to happen for a day or two only and you needed everyone out of the way and off the streets? The best time to do that would be this weekend when everyone is home together and the weather drives us all inside? I thought that it merited consideration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
22 December, 09:21
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
definitely could be! I was thinking about everyone being together also. definitely would make for great timing! and right here at Christmas would make it biblical.

Kal_El @Kal_El
22 December, 09:25
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Weve gone over this every xmas for the past 6 years.

It wont happen until we Rise

weve been rising since we woke up!! Thats why it can openly be discussed now wether its made fun of or not were further then 10 years ago.
09:51 AM - Dec 22, 2022
In response Kal_El to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lalanic777 in this post can reply
Kal_El @Kal_El
22 December, 09:58
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Nobody is rising.

Nobody acknowledges this outside of a few small platforms.

22 December, 10:04
In response Kal_El to his Publication
actually its on all platforms so just bc you dont see it doesnt mean you have to be negative about it! Twitter FB, wego, tumble, Truth, AU thats more then a few small platforms and down here in the south its being discussed at my job and most places these days!