Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
22 December, 10:33
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Nor'easter on it's way here, they say. Rt now beautifully sunny

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 December, 10:41
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Stay safe my dear! Ur a badass missy!!!🤍🏁🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
22 December, 10:56
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
be safe and warm.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
22 December, 10:26
i live in the south. 52 mph wind gusts. 9 degrees outside and i called into work. they done lost their minds

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Paint Head @Paint
22 December, 09:15
woah… this is crazy

Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 December, 08:29
I heard from another Anon an angle worth consideration. What if the "Great Christmas" we were promised would require a mass military move all over the earth? What if something needed to happen for a day or two only and you needed everyone out of the way and off the streets? The best time to do that would be this weekend when everyone is home together and the weather drives us all inside? I thought that it merited consideration.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
22 December, 09:21
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
definitely could be! I was thinking about everyone being together also. definitely would make for great timing! and right here at Christmas would make it biblical.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 December, 09:28
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
That same thought came to me. 🤔

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
22 December, 08:18
Bomb cyclones 🌀No coincidences...

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 December, 09:36
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS AN EBS

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
22 December, 10:11
Throwing all the normies into panic mode. Panic at the grocery store!🤦‍♀️

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
22 December, 08:13