JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
You people here are very special. You care so deeply about your country, our children, and each other. It's a beautiful thing to be a part of.
01:40 AM - Dec 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
06 April, 10:47
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
💯💙💙💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
31 December, 12:50
like we are one with God, think He wants us to have oneness with each other no matter which social media. heart connections

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 December, 12:33
hey some special ppl on gab too, miss them, my email like blew up in summer, wiped out, could not get back on acct in gab. good ppl, hope and her photography, 72,55,555 hound dog and robbie ball figuring out everything, garvin foote, others full of sunshine

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
24 December, 12:26
Because we all believe in our Heavenly Father who guides us through life, each and every day.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
23 December, 08:51
Amen

Vicki Lord @Vlord
23 December, 08:47
You feel it too! It’s a haven of amazingly loving, positive people, in a sea of chaos. It’s a glorious time and place to be. We are sooo blessed.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 December, 12:18
I felt that :)

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
22 December, 11:31
It really is…❤️

Ange Love @LoveM
22 December, 08:18
Heartfelt with much Love✨❤️❤️❤️🎶🇺🇸

22 December, 08:14
so thankful🤗seems we watch over each other

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
22 December, 07:48
It's like virtual hugs and happy vibes all the time ❣️🙂

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
22 December, 07:43
My favorite site!

America First @AmericaFirst17
22 December, 07:05
If your home is broken into in the UK, the Police literally don't respond anymore.

Yet if you pray silently outside an abortion clinic, they'll search and arrest you.

https://gab.com/TommyRobin...

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
22 December, 05:07
This place is a great big blessing. I have a hard time believing it actually exists. 🤗

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
22 December, 04:45
but there has to be a time when we the people say Enough and put our foot down its our responsibility congress works for us not the other way around tyrrany is alive and well in america in case you haven't notice. Our constitution says we have the right we have the righto take back our country if it's has come under the rule tyrrany in my opinions it has. I have stood by and waited twos or more to see if our military would do anything now its our turn. after the new year people we need to make our voice heard and restore our republic at least that how feel I have waited long enough perhaps too long I hope not.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 December, 12:50
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I comprehend your frustration but I get a little nervous when I hear expressions like 'put our foot down'. What does that mean? Are we going to take our pea shooters and fire upon the most powerful military on earth? Moreover, who are we to question the timing of the Q Team? These are the the most brilliant military minds ever assembled, aided by having everything and Project Looking Glass (as Doq has recently circled back too). Hold The Line is the order. I don't want any of our Patriots doing anything stupid this late in the movie.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
22 December, 04:41
im honored to be here ❤️

I am Keri @Lionessheart
22 December, 04:41
im honored to be here ❤️

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
22 December, 04:28
😇🥰🤗

Losetoshi 793 @Losetoshi793
22 December, 04:08
People who care about Humanity are represented World wide.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
22 December, 03:47
Group Hug! ❤️

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
22 December, 03:42
❤️🙏 Love AnonUp and so thankful for the people here!

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 December, 02:46
Amen and we love you too JFK Jr Fan... it wouldn't be the same without you here too..💓

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
22 December, 02:15
So thankful to be here among such wonderful, likeminded patriots!! I’ve learned so much! Such brilliant intelligence here!

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
22 December, 02:28
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
Ditto! Sending Much Love to You All! 🤗🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤⭐🌟🌟⭐🇺🇸

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 December, 02:12
🙏🏻❤️🥰
I love My Country!! Proud to Stand with All of You🥰❤️🇺🇸

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
22 December, 02:11
we love one another

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
22 December, 02:09