JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 December, 01:40
You people here are very special. You care so deeply about your country, our children, and each other. It's a beautiful thing to be a part of.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
22 December, 04:45
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
but there has to be a time when we the people say Enough and put our foot down its our responsibility congress works for us not the other way around tyrrany is alive and well in america in case you haven't notice. Our constitution says we have the right we have the righto take back our country if it's has come under the rule tyrrany in my opinions it has. I have stood by and waited twos or more to see if our military would do anything now its our turn. after the new year people we need to make our voice heard and restore our republic at least that how feel I have waited long enough perhaps too long I hope not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I comprehend your frustration but I get a little nervous when I hear expressions like 'put our foot down'. What does that mean? Are we going to take our pea shooters and fire upon the most powerful military on earth? Moreover, who are we to question the timing of the Q Team? These are the the most brilliant military minds ever assembled, aided by having everything and Project Looking Glass (as Doq has recently circled back too). Hold The Line is the order. I don't want any of our Patriots doing anything stupid this late in the movie.
12:50 AM - Dec 23, 2022
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 December, 12:58
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
'too' was an unintentional typo for our gematria frens.