JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 December, 07:04
On a lighter note, I wish Catturd had waited just one more minute.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
You wish he would have waited until 5:50?

That would make Q Post 55 on deck.👍
07:41 PM - Dec 21, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 December, 12:23
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
5x5

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 December, 02:05
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Hello Fan,

Was this as simple as 5x5 = Q Post 25 “We all sincerely appreciate the work you do”?

Otherwise, I have decoded "fivetimesfive" and these are what stood out to me:

Spoiler Alert
Another False Flag
Brace Yourself
Two Days Left
Cue The False Flags

I also input the CAPS of Q Post 25 in gematria, with these words standing out:

Evacuate Incoming
The Count Down

So, either you are personally thanking me or you are warning me of an incoming false flag that may require evacuation.

If you can't answer, would you signal me by liking 1 or 2 old posts of mine. 1 = Thank you; 2 = False Flag...

I may be wrong on all counts, in which case you could like 3 old posts. I'm feeling more like a spy each day, lol.

21 December, 07:52
ColdWarPatriot posted this message on December 19th.

Yes, there is a comma instead of a period after "Americans" and "storm" is not capitalized. Other than that, it is THE post and it was posted on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/ColdWa...

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
21 December, 08:50
TRIGGER RUN