JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
On a lighter note, I wish Catturd had waited just one more minute.
07:04 PM - Dec 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Jennifer Brown @TILasVegasStrong
21 December, 08:20
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
and that's the good old work of psychotronic Technology! Hell, they even know they're being biomap, meaning surveilled 24 hours a day if anything they say and or speak is white hats intell in real time reality.

I don't know they definitely be smoking some sh* t that's for sure!!! A just a Sayin.

But hell I guess that's just too many times to The Love shack!!

if Ya Know You Know

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
21 December, 08:13
FIRST BUNCH of IDIOTS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
21 December, 08:21
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
Just like their arrogant idiotic, but rather scary founder, J Edgar.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 December, 07:41
You wish he would have waited until 5:50?

That would make Q Post 55 on deck.👍

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 December, 07:52
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
ColdWarPatriot posted this message on December 19th.

Yes, there is a comma instead of a period after "Americans" and "storm" is not capitalized. Other than that, it is THE post and it was posted on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/ColdWa...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 December, 12:23
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
5x5