Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
21 December, 02:33
Hopefully this is the last Christmas my family think I’m crazy.

It’s literally me VS everyone else.

I’m fighting a losing battle for truth.

My Christmas will be alone with my animals again this year. My family would either have me committed or dob me into the government for being a dangerous ‘conspiracy theorist.’

Mainstream media truly is the enemy of the people.

MSM must fall and must fall spectaculary.

Bring on 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
22 December, 06:57
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Amen! families take on many different forms. it's a great comfort to know that people who don't know you are willing to stand up with and for you and vise versa.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 December, 05:31
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Same, Joey. Merry Christmas to you and your family 🎄🥂

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
22 December, 02:32
We have the bestest family here❤️. So thankful I found this family I would be so alone.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
21 December, 08:11
MY BROTHER! Lol.......Great to have this family. Y'all are the best!!!

Silver Cat @silvercat
21 December, 07:54
We have a wonderful family, Mike, and it is growing! Cheers and Blessings to you!

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 December, 08:05
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Same to you, Cat!

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
21 December, 07:31
At the other hand I sometimes took distance myself. Often they don’t want to hear me. It is the same case I not always want to hear them ;-)
Its part of the game.

will mac @wullymac
21 December, 07:22
Cheers Mike

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 December, 07:28
In response will mac to his Publication
🍻 🍻🍻

Every Time @soTELLme533
21 December, 07:06
Thanks!

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 December, 07:12
In response Every Time to her Publication
You're welcome...the more the merrier!

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
21 December, 07:05
many thanks, you're mine, too.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
21 December, 07:09
In response _AT_ 42_ to her Publication
nice number in your name.
i must have to follow you.

https://twitter.com/dman72...