Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Do I go to the police tomorrow to report Durham County Council for trying to blackmail me (threats of debt collection with no actual court order, which is just demanding money with menaces)? Or do I just assume the whole damn system is about to collapse and it's a wasted effort?

I believe it is upon us to make the effort locally to put things right, but I am also a realist and know that the police and courts are captured enemy operations. Is there really a benefit in exposing them as accomplices to the crime at this point?

I suppose it's on me to lead by example and fight as hard as I can in the assumption that every bit of effort counts towards making a better world and learning how the old one was broken.
08:14 PM - Dec 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
20 December, 09:24
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
When I was in your situation, due to IRS asking for my taxes since 2018, w/c I haven't worked since quitting in '18. Paid all prior to corp & even 30+% taken fr my 401k for use thru my GK missions etc past ~4yrs, & that's what they seem to be collecting on is my 401k, w/c they said after 3.5 yrs of no 1040 submitted,that i owed them >150k in interest, all BS/fear mongering. So my team finally said listen to David Straight's vid again, & execute the silver coin. I did & sent one coin for their fake debt, told them they are committing crimes in stealing our hard earned income & it was the last I better hear fr them, bc I'm not a corporate entity anymore & know my GOD given rights to live under the common law & not to their corporate law w/tax slave system. Silver, energetically, kills the vampires-systems & will shut them down, bc I've done my energetic work & by means of standing up to them via intention letter (evidence) w/ coin & exercising my constitutional rights.⚔️ #WRWY #GODSPEED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
20 December, 08:56
fight for yourself. no one else will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 December, 08:38
theres a fire in you brother 🔥🐲
go fight those fookers ⚔💞

Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
20 December, 08:36
The better question is can you live with yourself if you do not continue with your journey making a stand for yourself in seeking justice and exposure of the corruption? Every little case no matter how small chips away at the façade of the supposed legality in the court systems. I am making a stand against Verizon for fraudulent billing. I may not win my case, however I have stood up for myself and called them out for the fraud. You have gone this far, don't stop now.

Law & Physics @physics171
20 December, 08:28
Email, Registered mail, process server can be effective along with catching their legal departments, addressing this to many levels of corruption?
Affidavit?
People need to stand up, and putting it on those engaged in crimes, is as doing a sting operation/s, filing ,serving to the proper places can aid in a sting operations?>
Due process is important.
Treason, extortion, racketeering, long lists of crimes?
Could a first step be lawful notice showing them their trespassing of rights of natural and common law, as well as showing them constitutional violations they are procuring, using to usurp rights?
Along with international LAW violations?

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
20 December, 08:17
💥👍❤️😃these corrupted systems have to come down