Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
20 December, 08:14
Do I go to the police tomorrow to report Durham County Council for trying to blackmail me (threats of debt collection with no actual court order, which is just demanding money with menaces)? Or do I just assume the whole damn system is about to collapse and it's a wasted effort?

I believe it is upon us to make the effort locally to put things right, but I am also a realist and know that the police and courts are captured enemy operations. Is there really a benefit in exposing them as accomplices to the crime at this point?

I suppose it's on me to lead by example and fight as hard as I can in the assumption that every bit of effort counts towards making a better world and learning how the old one was broken.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
The better question is can you live with yourself if you do not continue with your journey making a stand for yourself in seeking justice and exposure of the corruption? Every little case no matter how small chips away at the façade of the supposed legality in the court systems. I am making a stand against Verizon for fraudulent billing. I may not win my case, however I have stood up for myself and called them out for the fraud. You have gone this far, don't stop now.
08:36 PM - Dec 20, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by emeehling in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elizabeth Meehling, click on at the bottom under it