JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
It might be worth noting, especially our CA Patriots, that a 6.4 struck N. California at 2:34 am today and that there is a strong likelihood of aftershocks in the coming week. This could be anything. I was just going to tell you that you'll be taking a field trip with me to Mt. Shasta in a few weeks, a place I have come to know well and which is also a site of very deep projects. It's some distance from the epicenter of Humboldt County- also a place of dark matter and beauty- but not far enough. I rarely link to fake news CNN but I'm on the move today and this gives you the nuts and bolts of it.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/1...
04:21 PM - Dec 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
23 December, 12:15
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I felt an earthquake at 4:08pm in Las Vegas on that day. Weird.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
21 December, 02:02
We live an hour away, waited for half an hour watching the tsunami warning system to see if we were going to be hit or not - no warning issued.

6.4 isn't that bad really, not in the scheme of things. The Ferndale bridge and roads are very old, not surprised they didn't hold up. Ferndale is a beautiful place, you can step out of time there into years gone by or just look out over the pastures to the beauty all around...

I don't think this was any worse than what we had in S CA all the time on the San Andreas Fault line or what happened in the Whittier earthquake, though the Northridge quake was bad.

Here along the coast the ground has so much water in it our quakes are rolly jelly ones, not hard shakes like dry areas get. We felt it here, made the bed shake like my dog was on it scratching with her hind leg.

If I remember right, Ferndale had an earthquake in one year too, a 6.2...nothing new.

https://earthquaketrack.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 December, 02:22
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
I appreciate that perspective. I mostly pay the hundreds of earthquakes in California every month little to no mind but in this current context something about this grabbed my attention.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
21 December, 02:02
Its nice to hear your travels 🔥
Prayers for you jfkjrfan 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and keep you safe 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
21 December, 01:00
MOUNT SHASTA VORTEX

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
21 December, 01:01
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Turning on the Telos Vision

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 December, 12:48
I have family in Fortuna, CA
Talked with my aunt this afternoon. Power is supposed to be restored by 10pm this evening,
Most all of the business in downtown have had their front glass blown out and street fronts are boarded up.
The Ferndale Bridge is closed (which is how you get to the town off the road), as the road on either side of the bridge has buckled. The back road into town has also buckled so that road is closed as well.
Looks like there is no way in or out of Ferndale unless by foot at this point.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 December, 01:59
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
I had no idea. I'm just dropping back in now. My prayers go out to your family and everyone caught in that terrifying situation. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Ange Love @LoveM
21 December, 09:49
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 December, 12:39
Oh that sounds awesome! Excited to see what you see.

Best to be very careful if going around dark matter, it has zero caring. Prayers for God to protect my fren Fan.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 December, 02:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It has zero caring. Whew. That's real. Thanks fren.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 December, 12:36
Nana heard about that, you stay safe out there. I have heard from several that the magnetic poles are changing which some think will cause some things to happen.
The man that studies earthquakes and movements said 2 yrs ago that the area circling from Hawaii around Alaska and down the west coast is over due for a large earth quake based on what he has been seeing, but idk, many have been saying that for years as well tho.
Praying for every Patriots safety.

Iam Mie @iammiele
21 December, 12:30
Godspeed and safe travels!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
20 December, 11:25
Looks like it was Ferndale, CA Not sure what’s close. Wow this could be the start of things earthwise for the US! https://earthquake.usgs.go...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
20 December, 11:22
Wow! I was just getting ready to post about the earthquake and saw what you shared! And looking forward to you sharing your trip with us! :)

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 December, 08:48
Dude its so beautiful out there. Miss it. I lived in Redding for awhile several years ago. The view of Shasta was amazing. Best weed Ive ever smoked out there too. Met people who said theyve seen things in the hot springs on Shasta. Sprites they called them. Other people have reported stories of Lemurian people. Telos. Theres so much we dont know. 😭💞🙏 Hope U have fun. ❤🤗

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 December, 10:57
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Funny you should mention Lemurians. They came up tonight while my son was making a Christmas purchase. My former fiancé is from the town of Shasta and her aunt, Redding. You are correct about the weed. I have to go very easy on that stuff. Oh the stories I could tell about the night skies in Shasta. Very strange habbenings there.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 December, 08:47
Safe travels 🙏🏼🥰❤️💫
Will be waiting to hear from you!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
20 December, 08:44
God speed patriot

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
20 December, 04:25
I used to live in Guerneville.... N. Cali is my heart.... you think it was felt that far away ( Mt Shasta)?

Mark Kalvig @MarkAllen
20 December, 04:36
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
Seen it in Red Bluff but didn't feel it

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 December, 04:41
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
I know Guerneville, also home to a lot of beauty and darkness. (Bohemian Grove a hop, skip, and jump.) I'm not sure. I did not feel it in Sonoma County and I was awake. There have been 80+ aftershocks. I do not feel overly concerned. I get DUMB's vibes or pole shift vibes from this one. I did check Q Posts 234 and 432 and the latter mentions missile and Red October but I'm not reading too much into that. Today is for trusting.