Only people mentioned by suZq14 in this post can reply
Jarobason son @Jarobason
21 December, 03:40
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
That is how it looks like in my kitchen too, just 3x mini chefs fighting for a good spot and a baby on the floor 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jarobason son @Jarobason
21 December, 03:40
That is how it looks like in my kitchen too, just 3x mini chefs fighting for a good spot and a baby on the floor 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

suZy Connolly @suZq14
21 December, 05:23
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
if you lived near me i would have cooked a nice meal for you, so if you ever come to Scotland dinners on me. sending cooking prayers to you and hope someone makes you a nice meal soon 🙏

Shelli Crosswell @ShelliC
21 December, 09:16
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Maybe it's time for you to teach yourself to cook. A woman loves a man who can cook. 🙂

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
20 December, 10:52
People are just so much better at parenting than I am. I am freaked out by stuff like this and my anxiety just takes over and I call it quits rapidly. makes me feel like an awfuly human knowing a what... 2 year old cooks better than my kids.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
20 December, 08:59
Man I was holding my breath when it came to hot burner.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
20 December, 07:39
I'm not a helicopter mom but oh the agida.

some one special to some @godrus
20 December, 07:37
All well and good until Child Protective Services comes.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
20 December, 05:55
That's how I raised all of my kids, LOL! Same with dishes too - they love soapy water and wash them better than I did ;)

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
20 December, 12:38
They are simbiotic poetry in motion.

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
20 December, 12:19
I needed a nap after watching this extaordinary video! OUTSTANDING!!👏👏👏

Denisern55 @Denisern55
20 December, 12:02
So adorable indeed. I jumped when he moved that chair near the pan handle sticking out. I always turned my handles inward. Silly me being cautious. You can tell this baby has been at it💙

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
20 December, 11:58
This little cutie has a future in the culinary arts 😇❤️🙌

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 December, 11:50
That's how I parent! I never tell my son what to do- I simply model the behavior. Easy Peasy. ❤

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
20 December, 11:50
Wonder how many times hot liquid splashed him... not sure I would let a kid that young at the stove with no clothes on, like that.

I'm sure he only had to be singed once to learn not to touch the hot pan the hot plate or the other end if the spatula...😁

Sometimes, you gotta teach by experience.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 December, 11:42
That was adorable.

Parents spend so much time and stress trying to find something to occupy their little ones while they get things done, when all along it could be lower stress, learning experience, and making memories that are precious if you just let them help you do the things you are trying to distract them from.

All the while teaching them life lessons on how to take care of themselves.
SEE HOW THAT WORKS?

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
20 December, 11:40
LOVE

Butwhat doIknow? @ButwhatdoIknow3
20 December, 11:38
Amazing teamwork! Reading thru the comments though about how this triggers a fear response (me included) makes me wonder how many of our childrens hidden talents we have suppressed because of said fear.

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
20 December, 11:24
😳wowzer...I know the kids coming into our world now will be more advanced & will be teaching/leading us, so observe what we can expect!

suZy Connolly @suZq14
20 December, 11:35
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
generation alpha are ones to watch out for

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
20 December, 11:23
WOW......Impressive...made me a little nervous when Dad turned his back for a sec and the baby was at the stove.... ;)

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 December, 11:23
😍So cute

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
20 December, 11:21
😀That is team work. He is daddy's linecook. Lol

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
20 December, 11:19
Accurate AF

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
20 December, 11:17
❤️How adorable.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 December, 11:11
😆

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
20 December, 11:08
I am simply amazed! That little one is so tiny, but wow, what determination. And yes, I worried about the knife and kept thinking, 'Please, don't burn yourself!' but, this was so, so cute. That child has some amazing cooking skills already!💛💛💛

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
20 December, 11:00
Wow! That's an accident waiting to happen. Prayers for this child's safety.

Autmama 123 @autmama
20 December, 10:59
Nervous the entire time watching that!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
20 December, 10:51
Adorable, but I’m sure I’m not the only mom that watched this with a knitted brow and gritted teeth with their hand on the side of their head!!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
20 December, 10:52
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I always called it Dad watching.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
20 December, 10:44
😬😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
20 December, 10:42
☺️Still in diapers and cooking like he/she is 20 years old.