Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 December, 01:52
Mission Accomplished VK 😅
Sorry it's so late I put alot of thought into it!
I took a favorite childhood memory my mom and I are fond of, we call it "My First Happy Place" and I recreated it on a small canvas! I just traded the tempera paint and playdo for air clay and acrylics this time. 🎨🖌
(The last image is the dried finished piece, I plan to pour epoxy resin over the whole thing later on in order to seal the clay to the canvas permanently.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 December, 07:36
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
As a small child I would visit my grandmother in Baldwin, New York. My great grandmother ( Nana) lived upstairs in a small bedroom in my grandmothers house. She was in her 90's and she loved to sew. One of my jobs when I visited was to crawl around on the floor and look for any straight pins she may have dropped and push them into a stuffed red apple that held her sewing pins. She then let me play a music box on her dresser that had a ballerina twirling round and round when the lid was lifted to hear the music. I loved that music box and my sweet Nana. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 December, 08:36
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Awww I use to do the same for my great grand grandmother! Same little red pin cushion too! 🤭 Though it was so cute.

Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it