Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 December, 12:30
Sorry for my absence Patriots.

Fast getaway with the Family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 December, 12:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hunter Mountain?
lol...jk

Hope you had fun.
We missed ya!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
I was hoping VK was skiing at Hunter Mountain too, but the logo doesn’t match like the Jack Frost Big Boulder Ski Area.
04:32 PM - Dec 18, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
18 December, 10:36
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
we just need to switch those letters around to say FJB 🤣

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
18 December, 09:44
You do realize that both Jack Frost and Hunter Mountain are both owned by the same company, Vail Resorts. So they are kind of tied together. If you have the Epic Ski Pass, you can ski all their mountains. In this case the location played the key point.

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
18 December, 09:16
Perhaps news about @Jack coming this week?

18 December, 06:15
+ you should probably do this for a lviing one day...just sayin'

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
18 December, 06:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Maybe on an island or a mountain top.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
18 December, 04:45
It’s only Doxing if done in real-time, right?

18 December, 05:17
You're good!

and lol, don't get yourself suspended from AU :)

laura rosario @Lauracr
18 December, 04:41
Not far from my house ☺️ Which means VK drove through my area to get there

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
18 December, 05:31
In response laura rosario to her Publication
i also live in Pa ,near Jack Frost . I wonder if VK lives here as well .

some one special to some @godrus
18 December, 04:38
so there is a message in this:
Join us for the 2022-23 Winter Season!
Two Mountains, One Epic Adventure
Welcome to the Epic Anniversary year at Jack Frost Big Boulder! Freshly equipped with FIVE new lifts, this is the year to take on the slopes in the Poconos.