Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 December, 12:30
Sorry for my absence Patriots.

Fast getaway with the Family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner

Hunter Mountain?
lol...jk

Hope you had fun.
We missed ya!
12:48 PM - Dec 18, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
18 December, 04:32
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I was hoping VK was skiing at Hunter Mountain too, but the logo doesn’t match like the Jack Frost Big Boulder Ski Area.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
18 December, 09:44
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
You do realize that both Jack Frost and Hunter Mountain are both owned by the same company, Vail Resorts. So they are kind of tied together. If you have the Epic Ski Pass, you can ski all their mountains. In this case the location played the key point.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
18 December, 10:36
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
we just need to switch those letters around to say FJB 🤣

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 December, 03:30
Close

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 December, 02:01
..and damn, i thought you might have been ChatGPT-ing all of the new JFK Docs for us :)

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
18 December, 01:24
Or Pico, Azores ....