Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
17 December, 07:09
🙏Does anyone know if Anonup will remain up, when all the other social medias go down for good?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
If by chance AU is shutdown for a time or for good. I want you all to know what a blessing it has been to be able to connect with all of you. A special thank you to whomever was involved in making this platform @administrator . I pray it continues, you have all been a Godsend. Praise Jesus I found my way to this platform. May God bless you all beyond measure!
09:59 PM - Dec 17, 2022
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
18 December, 06:10
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
you speak for me too Royal Raven✨🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
18 December, 02:49
Ditto!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
18 December, 01:09
❤️🙏

Dds Dds @Destra
17 December, 11:35
I totally agree! It has been a life saver!

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 December, 11:18

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 December, 11:16
And to you as well Royal Raven 🙏❤🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 December, 11:27
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Thank you EK17 Q1111! God bless you🙏♥️😊

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
17 December, 11:06
Anonup is ...... Home.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 December, 11:28
In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication
😊 Home Sweet Home

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 December, 11:01
❤️❤️❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 December, 10:13
Oh dear GOD, I hope it doesn't go away.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
17 December, 10:12
100% agree. Its so nice to have people to talk to that are not judgemental and listen to you and pray for one another. This is the best, most kept secret, social media platform ever. Love we hardly have any trolls on here and when they come we all know, well most of the time. lol It feels like family here, even though we have never met one another in person.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 December, 10:25
In response Beck Step to her Publication
I walk on egg shells around my family and friends who don't want to hear my "conspiracy theories" so to avoid conflict I bite my tongue. AU is a sanctuary for me. I can speak freely and gather more information to research without be harassed.

arba happihr @arba
17 December, 10:04
Thank you💓
I feel the same way. AU are the only people who will listen, and believe my words.🤗 💐
Don't forget about Signal

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 December, 10:13
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Can you please fill me in on Signal?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
17 December, 10:03
Ditto💖

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
17 December, 10:04
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Ditto, ditto! 😂 I would have become a total recluse without y’all!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
17 December, 10:02
🙂I quite agree with your statements!!! Thank You all for connecting with me, and TY to the Admin and VK!!! I have enjoyed my time here on Anonup above all other platforms!!!

God bless!!! Love, Light, and Happiness to all!!!