Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
🙏Does anyone know if Anonup will remain up, when all the other social medias go down for good?
07:09 PM - Dec 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
18 December, 12:10
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I pray to God that AU remains.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
17 December, 10:02
I was just thinking this the other day. Made me think of rhis post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
17 December, 11:01
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
17 December, 11:47
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
No speeding tickets either.
Can't post that kinda speed limit.
😂😂

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 December, 09:59
If by chance AU is shutdown for a time or for good. I want you all to know what a blessing it has been to be able to connect with all of you. A special thank you to whomever was involved in making this platform @administrator . I pray it continues, you have all been a Godsend. Praise Jesus I found my way to this platform. May God bless you all beyond measure!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
18 December, 06:10
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
you speak for me too Royal Raven✨🙏

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

YerMotherShip 1776 @YerMotherShip
17 December, 09:54
VK said that he would not be on AU past 11/22/23 (I think that was the date). So will just VK be gone? or all of AU? I guess we’ll see. 🤷‍♀️

Lily B.... @LilyB
17 December, 08:23
I remember VK posts or comments, winks, patterns, etc... from earlier days alluding to the fact that AU just might be "the site" to be on in the (near) future.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
17 December, 09:51
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
Great memory, TY!!!

E David (DavidQ762) Quammen @DavidQ762
17 December, 08:22
I'd bet God has a real good answer for that one. 😉

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
17 December, 08:19
What if.... @administrator is Elon and we are on Starlink already. VK and Elon sure are synced on their posts. AU is next level and we are most definitely 4d/5d. Waiting on the World to catch up

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
17 December, 08:15
❤️👍💥😃🙏✝️If God permits it will be!!

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
17 December, 07:11
ive wondered the same

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
17 December, 07:11
I hope so!!! i would miss my family 🙏❤️

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
17 December, 08:21
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
😍😭💙💚

arba happihr @arba
17 December, 09:52
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
🤗💐