Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
17 December, 08:39
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Just reading 'The Invisible Rainbow', all about electrification and emfs and the effect on the body (references to animals too). Data going back a few hundred years, fascinating stuff.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
17 December, 06:53
There’s even a patent put in place for a electromagnetic currency to destroy the nervous system when you watch television.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
17 December, 06:43
Silent weapons for quiet wars

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
17 December, 05:44
Watched the movie Old the other day. Electromagnetic material surrounding the beach is causing cells to age incredibly quickly.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 December, 05:37
So far I have managed to keep the old style power meter for my home even though the local council is pushing for all homes to have a smart meter. I’d like to change power companies to get a cheaper rate but all the other options refuse unless I get a smart meter 🙄
https://childrenshealthdef...

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
17 December, 07:26
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Thy are now connecting Smart Meters to homes that are warmed by natural gas. Evil, evil bastards, all of them. Our house is all electric and our bill was the highest it has ever been for the month of November. It was about $600.00.

Silver Top @Silvered
17 December, 08:19
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Time to pull the plug on their control. When did WE vote for this kind of intrusion & control? WE, the people, didn't......so......we will demand they be removed. Absolute control FREAKS and we are DONE putting up with it.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 December, 02:31
Yeah its bad! I put my phone in a faraday box & keep orgone generators in each room to reduce & defrag emfs.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 December, 03:39
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
i need those - i'm in a highrise building!

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
17 December, 02:19

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
17 December, 02:31
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 December, 02:12
Have your SMART meter replaced with old school- worth the fee for a reader to come out.

Do not buy any Smart TVs and appliances- buy used if you have too

Turn your wifi off and connect your phones and laptops with ethernet cables- they have adapters to search the web on your phone with them as well.

There are devices that can help shield and minimize the wifi and garments for sensitive people.

Many do not know their chronic headaches, inflammation, anxiety, fatigue, insomnia and allergies come from EMF pollution. It's everywhere and reaks havoc on our body's energy fields with highly degrading dissonance.

In the least, get a defender shield for your phones. They make great gifts for those you love.

Cad Patriot @redgirlqc
17 December, 02:29
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I can relate to that! I had to stop working at a telecom company 13 years ago because of that. I was feeling exactly what you are describing. I could not function anymore. I removed all wifi and I slowly got better; had to remove all poisonous mercury and metal dental fillings in my mouth. I can tolerate much more today, although it is not perfect.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 December, 02:10
And DEW>

arba happihr @arba
17 December, 02:10
I learned about EMF when hand held hair dryers/ blowers came out on the market
I'm surprised We have lived as long as we have.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
17 December, 04:48
In response arba happihr to her Publication
oh my ....blow dryers
dang I rarely use one but good grief.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
17 December, 02:08
👏👏👏🐸🐸🐸

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
17 December, 02:07
They first 5G rollout was in Wuhan when covid supposedly started. Then Italy, France, etc.

My Conspiracy Theory questions:

They know the EMF’s cause radiation sickness which has same flu like symptoms.

Is COVID really radiation sickeness from the 5G military grade targeting weapons?

Is COVID-19 really what they are telling everyone? Or is it a program.

Is COVID-19 the vaccine? If so, Is the vaccine, COVID-19 a type of software installation?

Gillian Jackaman @Gill
17 December, 06:44
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
Caroline Coram TG and Twitter has done extensive research into 'radiation sickness/covid' and has found links with chem trails together with thunderstorms which ionise the air. Try to find 'The Boom Report or Caroline Coram on twitter where there are links to her studies.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
21 December, 12:23
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
I believe 100 % that there is NO covid, only 5 G radiation so people take the covid jab = bioweapon (graphene oxyde) to interact with 5 G. There is no covid virus.