Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 December, 01:57
Same thing VK has been showing us about EMFs...

https://t.co/gx1skwc28C

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 December, 02:12
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Have your SMART meter replaced with old school- worth the fee for a reader to come out.

Do not buy any Smart TVs and appliances- buy used if you have too

Turn your wifi off and connect your phones and laptops with ethernet cables- they have adapters to search the web on your phone with them as well.

There are devices that can help shield and minimize the wifi and garments for sensitive people.

Many do not know their chronic headaches, inflammation, anxiety, fatigue, insomnia and allergies come from EMF pollution. It's everywhere and reaks havoc on our body's energy fields with highly degrading dissonance.

In the least, get a defender shield for your phones. They make great gifts for those you love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cad Patriot @redgirlqc
I can relate to that! I had to stop working at a telecom company 13 years ago because of that. I was feeling exactly what you are describing. I could not function anymore. I removed all wifi and I slowly got better; had to remove all poisonous mercury and metal dental fillings in my mouth. I can tolerate much more today, although it is not perfect.
02:29 PM - Dec 17, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by redgirlqc in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cad Patriot, click on at the bottom under it