Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
My boyfriend and i go to the flea market every weekend we get milkshakes from the same cute lady who remembers our order everytime. Mint chip and a peanut butter.
Today she said she wanted to treat us to thank us for being so loyal and she said she thinks about us at home🀣😍about how cute we are that we do this every weekend, and she even writes down our order at home so she can remember πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™ she is so cute. We tipped her 20$ she is amazing. She said nooo that defeats the purpose! She really wanted to give for free. We say no😎β™₯️And the other booth we go to my boyfriend gets a cookie and brownie pizza. She gave us free hot chocolate powder and we tipped her 15$. She just realized we tipped her, she messaged my boyfriend in panic saying you forgot your change! These people are so kind, innocent and honest 😍😍 i love interacting w beautiful souls they make my DAY
01:51 PM - Dec 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
19 December, 10:52
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Humanity is GOOD!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Luke Pryor @TreeMan
19 December, 10:07
Where do you live, because I want to move there, Texas no longer has kind people here. I have not experienced that kind of love since I lived in Lake Oswego, Oregon about 12 years ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
19 December, 10:12
In response Luke Pryor to his Publication
Canada 2 hours from new york border,
i really pray everyone be kind to others πŸ™ ❀

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
17 December, 02:00
LOVE CONQUERS ALL