Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
17 December, 01:51
My boyfriend and i go to the flea market every weekend we get milkshakes from the same cute lady who remembers our order everytime. Mint chip and a peanut butter.
Today she said she wanted to treat us to thank us for being so loyal and she said she thinks about us at home🀣😍about how cute we are that we do this every weekend, and she even writes down our order at home so she can remember πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™ she is so cute. We tipped her 20$ she is amazing. She said nooo that defeats the purpose! She really wanted to give for free. We say no😎β™₯️And the other booth we go to my boyfriend gets a cookie and brownie pizza. She gave us free hot chocolate powder and we tipped her 15$. She just realized we tipped her, she messaged my boyfriend in panic saying you forgot your change! These people are so kind, innocent and honest 😍😍 i love interacting w beautiful souls they make my DAY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Sneakers359 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sneakers 359, click on at the bottom under it