P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Tonight in their YouTube live chat, GEORGE says they'll be watching the Halftime Show. Eyes on. 👀🍿

https://twitter.com/MjTrut...
01:40 AM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Liz Lamers @ConcernedAmerican1
07 February, 10:04
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
I'll get the recap from someone tomorrow we don't watch the NFL in this house

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rosalee Harris @Chcknmom
07 February, 09:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Taylor @taylomi1
07 February, 05:43
😎

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
07 February, 03:39
Mogul = Trump's SS codename

Real DirtyB @RealDirtyB
07 February, 01:36
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
"Hello George" - Q

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
07 February, 03:38

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
07 February, 03:36

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
07 February, 03:37
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Jefferyson Watkins @Jefferyson
07 February, 02:21
oh bless you!!! i got in late had some "Work" to do i didnt get to see the whole chat thank you for sharing

Yol Ubsa @yolsync
07 February, 01:57
It's because of "The weeknd" he's MJ in disguise 😇.

Gypsy Patriot @Barefootin_17
07 February, 01:56
Oh. My.....👀🔥

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
07 February, 01:51
i don't have a tv

Dear God,
Please send a miracle.
Amen

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
07 February, 10:52
In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication
The halftime show should be free to watch on the Yahoo Sports App. 👇

https://mobile.yahoo.com/s...

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
07 February, 01:49
🏈👀

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
07 February, 01:46
I think the first arrest that shocks the world? Nine letters? The Weeknd. Half time show. Hmmm. Superbowl is a cesspool of human trafficking.

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
07 February, 01:45
👊🇺🇸

Gods Heart @Godsheart6773
07 February, 01:44
I dont have cable and dont normally care to watch football, so can someone tell me how might I have the ability to watch the game/halftime show?

Lil Bulldawg @BulldawgPatriot
07 February, 06:11
In response Gods Heart to her Publication
Good question! Hopefully someone will have a link to a live feed.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
07 February, 10:49
In response Gods Heart to her Publication
@bulldawgpatriot just download the Yahoo Sports App its free to watch. Halftime show starts at 8:00-8:30 ET. 👇

https://mobile.yahoo.com/s...