Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 December, 06:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Pretty sure that everyone here knows very well where Nana stands on this statement!

Nana really has not cared what others think of who I am since just about the age that I was old enough to not get my ass whipped over what falls out of my mouth any more!
07:14 PM - Dec 16, 2022
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 December, 09:51
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
16 December, 09:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 December, 09:51
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
😘

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
16 December, 07:57

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
16 December, 07:53
I'm a 3 over here Nana....all day long.

Happy Days @Sun2516
16 December, 07:58
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
“Damn Right they are Pedophiles!!”

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 December, 07:46
#3🙌

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 December, 07:16