Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
16 December, 09:15
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
love this post and that man, they got stars on thars

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
16 December, 09:06
❤️😃💥👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 December, 07:14
Pretty sure that everyone here knows very well where Nana stands on this statement!

Nana really has not cared what others think of who I am since just about the age that I was old enough to not get my ass whipped over what falls out of my mouth any more!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
16 December, 09:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
16 December, 06:49
All I want to Say is They don't really care about us...

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 December, 06:50
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
I never expected a demon to value me.

#BlessUp

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
17 December, 12:49
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
NOT WITH ME 🤮