Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 December, 01:16
lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
14 December, 03:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
In keeping to to the same era … How was Miss Sue seeing all those boys and girls in her magic mirror 🪞? 🤣” I see Bobby and Erin and Susie and there is Joey and etc . 👀Kids were like dang, Miss Sue foes not see me ( am I invisable?😥) Yes, I was on the show. In a better picture , I interupted the magic miirror time and asked for another cookie. I think it was like cut the crap and I want another one for sitting here . This is weird.🤡. I remember my mom being kind of pissed 😆lololol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
14 December, 03:05
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Romper stompers🤪

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
14 December, 05:21
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
LMAO. I was a young teenager by the time it got to our turn for tickets to Bozo Circus I was petrified the magic arrow would land on me and I’d have to go play Bozo Buckets!

Only people mentioned by jewelsc in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jewels 777✨❤️, click on at the bottom under it