Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
15 December, 09:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
They all think they are so self important. Had a couple drinks last night and now i wanna vomit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
15 December, 09:05
Ha ha…Sheesh!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
15 December, 01:11
😂

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
14 December, 11:22
So she’s boycotting, I mean, personcotting Mr Rogers. mmkay then. lol

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
14 December, 10:14
One Q : What's in The Hair Dye?

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
14 December, 10:09
🤣🤣🤣

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 December, 08:49
😆😁😆

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
14 December, 08:35
Oh heck no.. drawing the line.. NOBODY TALKS ABOUT MR. ROGERS OR MAKES FUN OF HIM EXCEPT EDDIE MURPHY.

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
14 December, 08:46
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
14 December, 08:28
💥❤️🙏😃 would mr roger's still feel it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
14 December, 08:27
😁

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
14 December, 08:25
And here I thought he was a creep all these years 🤣😂

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
14 December, 08:12
😂🤣😂

Ya just can’t make this shit up! 🤣

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
14 December, 07:58
Blue hair gave her away. js

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
14 December, 07:57
Gotta love Mr. Rogers. :)

Tony Wick @TonyWick
14 December, 06:43

Jim Gordon @Drifter
15 December, 09:29
In response Tony Wick to his Publication
who was that guy?

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
14 December, 05:25
I always found Mr Rogers to be very creepy. His puppets too!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
14 December, 05:25
🤣

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
14 December, 04:21
Are they demons , brainwashed , just plain evil ?

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 December, 03:25
The hair dye must have fried her logic board.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
14 December, 03:23
He was a pedophile too!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
14 December, 03:20
Ha, love it

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
14 December, 03:18
"Boys are boys from the beginning, Girls are girls right from the start"
-FULL STOP-
No additional discussion is required.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
14 December, 03:02
In keeping to to the same era … How was Miss Sue seeing all those boys and girls in her magic mirror 🪞? 🤣” I see Bobby and Erin and Susie and there is Joey and etc . 👀Kids were like dang, Miss Sue foes not see me ( am I invisable?😥) Yes, I was on the show. In a better picture , I interupted the magic miirror time and asked for another cookie. I think it was like cut the crap and I want another one for sitting here . This is weird.🤡. I remember my mom being kind of pissed 😆lololol.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
14 December, 03:05
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Romper stompers🤪

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
14 December, 02:43
34 posts until 2023

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
14 December, 03:10
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
it's "the" in my memories....

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
14 December, 08:31
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
THE

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
14 December, 02:29
i am old enough to remember when homosexuality was in the DSM II

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
14 December, 02:29
i am old enough to remember when homosexuality was in the DSM II