Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 December, 01:16
lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ @jewelsc
In keeping to to the same era … How was Miss Sue seeing all those boys and girls in her magic mirror 🪞? 🤣” I see Bobby and Erin and Susie and there is Joey and etc . 👀Kids were like dang, Miss Sue foes not see me ( am I invisable?😥) Yes, I was on the show. In a better picture , I interupted the magic miirror time and asked for another cookie. I think it was like cut the crap and I want another one for sitting here . This is weird.🤡. I remember my mom being kind of pissed 😆lololol.
03:02 PM - Dec 14, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jewelsc in this post can reply
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
14 December, 03:05
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Romper stompers🤪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
14 December, 05:03
Do be a Do Bee and don't be a Don't Bee! Anybody got a Doobee???

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
14 December, 05:21
LMAO. I was a young teenager by the time it got to our turn for tickets to Bozo Circus I was petrified the magic arrow would land on me and I’d have to go play Bozo Buckets!