Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Judy Anonette @biju
08 April, 10:37
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
12 February, 06:16
so this was "reported" in the msm 2018 but i didn't ever see anything about what happened after. funny how these things seem to fizzle out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
12 February, 09:58
Those you trust the most...

CLight Love @CLightLove
10 February, 04:20
She trafficked children for the Vatican. Fk Mofo Teresa and her Pedo son Fauci.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
09 February, 09:22
Dr Fauci's mom.

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
09 February, 09:25
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Or Dad?

Only followers of this user (TozNSnd) can see their posts

Carney _17 @Carney_17
09 February, 09:15
From 2018...Nothing Done!

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
08 February, 12:19
mother teresa is a DUDE! #pedo #HumanTrafficker #FaucisFather Truth

Only followers of this user (TozNSnd) can see their posts

Dellas Rosendahl @Dellas
07 February, 08:49
Why am I not surprised. ?

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 February, 07:36
I have always wondered. I remember decades ago there were nuns that tried to speak out - and they 'disappeared'. That convinced me MT was not who she pretended to be and when you deal with children, there is always that possibility.

... Fighter @Fighter
07 February, 07:20

Dellas Rosendahl @Dellas
07 February, 08:51
In response ... Fighter to her Publication
Oh Dear God, save us from these evil people.

F B Jones @FBJones
07 February, 05:33
More like 'father' Theresa.

Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
07 February, 04:37
All I can do is pray on this post🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😪

Pam Lemis @LeStorm
07 February, 03:49
With all i reas and heard about so many charities this doesn't surprise me.

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
07 February, 03:33
Not going to lie, this one makes me sad. To a point, I expected corruption in politics, celebrities and religion. Power is corrupting and corruptible. They say the road to Hell is paved with good intentions. That being said, to think that someone so beloved and admired may in fact be a monster herself...may God forgive her, because I don't know if I can.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
07 February, 03:31
I wondered years ago when she admitted she didn't "feel God" & said she was depressed what was really up
Then a few years ago I started to find info about the trafficking she was involved with
This is going to shock a lot of people

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
07 February, 03:10
maman Fauci 🥸..putain digne de sa progeniture

Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
07 February, 03:09
yup, knew of this a coupke of years ago. hilary gave ger mucho

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 February, 03:03

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
07 February, 09:16
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Looks like 4 men to me!!

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
07 February, 02:59
they had better on ALL childcare centers all over tge world
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Tina Smith @Spiritalker53
07 February, 02:39
That breaks my heart

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
07 February, 02:24
She was a vatican puppet! I rest my case...

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
07 February, 02:21
The blue stripes should give it away

A nurse who worked with her said she would hold back pain meds from children who were dying and sit by their side and watch them suffer

evil bitch

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
07 February, 02:42
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
I bet she is the one suffering now

Jenn Mohrhaus @Becca6656
07 February, 02:21
Looking at the hands they look feminine to me. mens the first digit is normally shorter. wouldnt be surprised by anything.

Little Bird @LittleBird203
07 February, 02:19
Why isn't this a surprise? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
07 February, 02:04
then maybe they can investigate her pedophile son fauci for crimes against humanity...they will have to get his prison uniforms from garanimals

Gina Haber @QofSwords345
07 February, 02:00
open secret for years

ZuZu Q17 @ZuZuQ
07 February, 01:58
This is So Sad..🥺🙏🏻

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
07 February, 01:56
Last week. I just told someone about M.Teresa and her/his son. she said syop, no. you've gone too far. I dont believe it. well then hopefully she doesn't pass out