Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 December, 01:04
digesting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
15 December, 01:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
oh now i feel better about him releasing the clot shot on us and letting biden in the whitehouse! we have total proof hes up to something good becuase of his trading cards!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I cant help but play out how things would have gone if Hillary won. I understand where you are coming from.
01:23 PM - Dec 15, 2022
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
15 December, 07:40
❤️ Come in, sit a spell... Somebody get this Patriot a plate! Food is on the table eat all you can, beverages in the fridge in the back. Rest a while, you're home. Then, polish your sword and get back in the fight.

It's bigger than any one man - ANY one man, and we are a collective.

The World is Awakening. No matter how it play out, we aren't going back to where we were in 2019.

Let us commit to give every ounce of our remaining lives, for HIS will - and HIS Glory. If it comes time to fight flesh and blood, so be it - we have time to pray...!

I love you, Brother. (The Ironing Board is by the fridge.) 🔥🐸

However we do it...

WWG☝️WGA

American Girl @Americangirl
15 December, 02:40

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 December, 02:31
My rational is we are tired. That is what I tell myself after a trip to the woodshed for an attitude adjustment.
We are tired. Of seeing evil thrive. Of seeing unsuspecting people suffer.

War is Hell.

But give in or giving up is not an option.

https://youtu.be/sBKybUusy...

This site deleted me No better than the nazis @Thissitedeletedme
15 December, 02:01
they deleted me. bunch of fucking cowards

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
15 December, 01:29
weve been following eachother since your twitter days. multiple years now. i know youve seen how much ive cared and tried to help the cause.

if hes losing people like me, how do you think trump is doing with normies?

unless something major happens, we are going to be led to a slaughter.

i woulda been the first to die for the truth. now i just want to be left alone

Other Half @Otherhalf
15 December, 01:55
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Pretty sure it would have been easier to run a global takeover without Trump stirring things up. We are getting a masterclass on exactly how the corruption works, which is how you can prevent it all from recycling with different players after some superficial “revolution.” It’s ugly but necessary if you want to wake up people who have been deeply brainwashed.

It’s made a couple of my family members stop watching msnbc. They don’t say anything, but that channel used to be on 24/7 in their house and now it’s hgtv or netflix in the background instead. I think the red pills are getting through in stages as the shit show becomes more extreme