Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 December, 01:04
digesting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
15 December, 01:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
oh now i feel better about him releasing the clot shot on us and letting biden in the whitehouse! we have total proof hes up to something good becuase of his trading cards!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 December, 01:23
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
I cant help but play out how things would have gone if Hillary won. I understand where you are coming from.

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
weve been following eachother since your twitter days. multiple years now. i know youve seen how much ive cared and tried to help the cause.

if hes losing people like me, how do you think trump is doing with normies?

unless something major happens, we are going to be led to a slaughter.

i woulda been the first to die for the truth. now i just want to be left alone
01:29 PM - Dec 15, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichael in this post can reply
Other Half @Otherhalf
15 December, 01:55
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Pretty sure it would have been easier to run a global takeover without Trump stirring things up. We are getting a masterclass on exactly how the corruption works, which is how you can prevent it all from recycling with different players after some superficial “revolution.” It’s ugly but necessary if you want to wake up people who have been deeply brainwashed.

It’s made a couple of my family members stop watching msnbc. They don’t say anything, but that channel used to be on 24/7 in their house and now it’s hgtv or netflix in the background instead. I think the red pills are getting through in stages as the shit show becomes more extreme