Only people mentioned by RRLeath in this post can reply
ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
15 December, 01:23
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
The key is what and how much We put in our mouths. Considering Im the one putting food and drinks into my mouth each day, I have no one to blame but myself if Im feeding myself unhealthy food and massive quantities of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
15 December, 10:37
There is no evidence for that. At all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
15 December, 10:27
We take care of ourselves and keep immune systems up. No 'flu season' here🛡️

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
15 December, 10:16
yes exactly and on top of all the sugar and crap we are the only manmals who do not regularly deworm ourselves ...must listen to one show amazing this guy Danny ...gonna be yuge redpill once everyone finds out ivm paste cures everything...along with clean diet/sunshine/lemon water--all shows under music files really amazing info the way he explains it and soo many people calling in who are healing from every illness ❤️🙏https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
15 December, 09:36
This makes so much sense.... Must work on making my body more alkaline. We haven't seen the sun out in days around here and all I crave is it and wanting to sit outside and feel its heat....

J.J. Jameson @jjj
15 December, 10:38
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
No it doesn't, and other than fucking with your kidneys you can't do anything to make your body "more alkaline" - your body does that, and it's very good at it.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
15 December, 09:36
This makes so much sense.... Must work on making my body more alkaline. We haven't seen the sun out in days around here and all I crave is it and wanting to sit outside and feel its heat....

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
15 December, 09:34
our bodies naturally detox in the winter. it's a time for rest and regeneration getting us ready for the upcoming new year. unfortunately we've been programmed to push ourselves forward, forget about health and just over dose on OTC's or prescription drugs to get rid of the "symptoms"

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 December, 09:30
Sugar makes the body acidic. Illness thrives in an acidic body. Also the stress and busyness of these "holidays" has a detrimental affect on the immune system. People are stressed, not getting enough sleep and eating unhealthy foods. This is a recipe for illness. Combine that with less sunlight ( less Vit D) and staying indoors, ( less fresh air) and being around more people who may be ill and you have " flu season." 😇

American Girl @Americangirl
15 December, 09:21
makes sense

J.J. Jameson @jjj
15 December, 10:41
In response American Girl to her Publication
Not really, no. Even if there was a direct connection between sugar and sickness, which there isn't in the way the post is implying, eating a couple day's worth sugar at once won't make your body roll the dice on whether to get sick or not every day for a month straight.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
15 December, 09:18
True.

memes matter @NoComment
15 December, 09:13