Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
15 December, 09:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
15 December, 09:36
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
This makes so much sense.... Must work on making my body more alkaline. We haven't seen the sun out in days around here and all I crave is it and wanting to sit outside and feel its heat....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
No it doesn't, and other than fucking with your kidneys you can't do anything to make your body "more alkaline" - your body does that, and it's very good at it.
10:38 AM - Dec 15, 2022
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jjj in this post can reply
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
15 December, 10:53
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
What I meant was and obviously didn't communicate very well.. I need to make better choices for consuming food, eating less sweets during these winter months when it is too cold outside to get natural sunlight..

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
15 December, 11:03
I agree with you.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
15 December, 05:56
That I do certainly agree with! Winter *is* tough on people, both mentally and physically, and it it does take extra effort to work against that.