Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 December, 10:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The first thing that came to my mind this morning when I saw this was this song, and what a wonderful house of Patriots we have here on AU.

We are gonna rock this pop stand when the dust settles!!!

https://youtu.be/fm-q0ELuk...
"Our House"- Crosby Stills and Nash - Lyrics (HD) - YouTube

"Our House" By Crosby Stills and NashI do not own any rights of this song all credit to Crosby Stills and Nash

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 December, 08:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
love, love this 🎶 melody, lyrics sweet, and just fit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 December, 09:58
😎 How about "Our House" by Madness?
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Madness - Our House (Official 4K Video) - YouTube

You are watching the official 4K video for Our House by Madness. Check out the Madheads 2020 version of the video here: https://youtu.be/HGvqTKev0bYClick her...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 December, 10:18
Hi ya'll Nana had to earn coins today and then our Company Christmas dinner.
Geez I love it when someone else cooks for me.

What did Nana miss!

Nana got my Matador/Magador Juan O Savin jacket!
Now I just need him to sign it next time he visits.

You realize once he heard Nana's story there was a real chance Nana would have scared him off, but not so far!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 December, 10:23
jacket really nice nana, just the painted angel on canvas has my attention🤍🕊️

Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
15 December, 11:05
love mine.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
15 December, 07:13
He would never agree to that it would mean he concedes.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
15 December, 02:45
That's a rather 'full house'...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 December, 11:13
I'm pretty sure Juan O Savin said Trump would not be Speaker of the House. He is, after all, the President.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
15 December, 02:32
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Yeah, seems that would be an admission of concedeing the last stolen election.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
15 December, 10:38
Sessions

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
15 December, 10:36
Good morning VK. House speaking/speaker? Also I just noticed the APL went up. I could be late on that tho, forgot to look for a few days.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
15 December, 10:35
3 pics

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 December, 10:28
If he is announcing he is running for speaker of the house, curious to see what DS will do. Feel it's another trap set up by Trump for them.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 December, 10:28
If he is announcing he is running for speaker of the house, curious to see what DS will do. Feel it's another trap set up by Trump for them.

Mike Anon @Mike314
15 December, 10:22
Speaker of the House...Trump.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 December, 10:15
Welcome Home!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
15 December, 09:41
is paul rueben gonna pop out somewhere

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
15 December, 09:41
is paul rueben gonna pop out somewhere

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
15 December, 09:38
🤔Hello...George?

8 holes in roof - actual number of House representatives left?

Just some thoughts that occurred

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
15 December, 09:33
WE HOME! 🙏💙🌈

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
15 December, 09:23
is that house speaking to us?

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
15 December, 09:23
is that house speaking to us?

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 December, 08:56
HI 😊

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Alycat 777 @alycat777
15 December, 08:35
🙏🙏Morning VK.lets make this a great day.the house speaks.💞

Desert Dog @Zippydog
15 December, 08:24
To da house!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
15 December, 08:24
Good mornin to you, Vincent!😁..is that "our" house on Anon Island...bursting at the walls with joyful Anons?

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
15 December, 08:14
Good morning VK…😎 its a good day. My boy is 18 today..❤️🤗

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 December, 08:16
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Happy birthday to your son!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
15 December, 08:06
That house really speaks to me.

speaker of the house news inbound… :)

Somebody needs to patch the roof! There are 8 holes in it!

1776 ... @IGG1776
15 December, 08:23
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
The Gang of Eight...

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
15 December, 08:04
😇HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS. LOVE MY LITTLE HOUSE. IT SMILES ALL THE TIME. A VERY HAPPY PLACE.

Little Mac @LittleMac
Trump endorsement of Jim Jordan as speaker of the house. This is the most logical.

Little Mac @LittleMac
Trump endorsement of Jim Jordan as speaker of the house. This is the most logical.

TWINTT ... @TWINTT
15 December, 07:57
trump speaker of the house...i hope you're right!

TWINTT ... @TWINTT
15 December, 07:57
trump speaker of the house...i hope you're right!