Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
The 30th day of 11/22 will go down in history.
03:29 AM - Dec 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
14 December, 06:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Supreme Court docketed/set conference date for Brunson V. Adams 11.30.22. Historical day, indeed. 😎👇

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

https://www.supremecourt.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 December, 01:26
thought of a good slogan for this thing.

no need to pray when all the answers are a few clicks away.

tree of knowledge vibes.

still waiting on antichrist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
14 December, 12:58
Kind of vascilating between these 2 on the subject matter.

Cam Mac @campmac111
14 December, 12:34
I was playing with it this morning to get the vibe. It occurred to me that while yes, we can help to train it (ideally in truth) perhaps another use/result would be to allow humans to discern AI vs human generated information...along with myriad other uses of course!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 December, 11:15
Good morning VK!
Done in 30?
Seems that was a beta test to me, part of the new systems.

Perhaps a better understanding of the entire system plan would help>

Everything, EVERYTHING known can be used for good or bad, seems it to be our choice how to use it IF, IF these new AI systems are controlled by good ppl.

Unfortunately most of the world is JUST NOW finding out how we cant trust anyone, how we have been manipulated, enslaved our entire lives, so logically there will be no trust going forward of any powers that be.

That is the big fear that systems that can affect the entire planet will continue to be controlled by evil, enslaving us all, or simply moving the world over to a different new enslavement system guided by the same evil controllers simply with a new identity projection.

We are moving to AI regardless, question is who controls it.

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
14 December, 04:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
God

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
14 December, 04:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
See, People often need a little more Time to think others not even get a Glimpse.
See Timeline that others got in Mind are very short headed,
Space City will go fast and in a Orbit near by.
It depends how fast Plants grow for O2 the only slower the delivery System will be build fast.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 December, 11:04
I see 1-2-3 GO🎇👀

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
14 December, 10:48
I have a question for ChatGPT : is Vincent Kennedys account a ChatGPT ´s account please ? 😁😎

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
14 December, 10:56
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Artificial intelligence would be the one to speak in numbers and codes, they are easier to form by algorithm. Like some twitter accounts like Loop or Mr Pool or something that twiit based on what are the key words of the photograph in a vast photobank.

Stephanie GGG @Feffie
14 December, 10:43
30th day of 11/2022 is the 334th day of the year Gregorian. QPost #334 is dated 12/12/17 and reads “Merry Christmas”. 12/12 + 13 is 12/25. Also, 11/30/22 + 13 is 12/12/22

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
14 December, 10:43
Example from VK on TS.

https://truthsocial.com/us...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
14 December, 04:27
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 December, 10:36
History Books. :)
+ 113 1122

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
14 December, 10:36
ChatGPT told me to slow down as i was asking it too many questions
fact
LOL

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
14 December, 10:08

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
14 December, 10:27
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
very telling ... both these posts

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
14 December, 10:34
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
sounds like a godless commie to me.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 December, 10:04
is elon 2.0 a branch of the military?

is elon 2.0 part of space force?

elon 2.0 is everywhere right now

if so, is military in control?

is elon 2.0 part of trumpet?

trumpet = 113 simple gematia

Carey Lou @Careylou
14 December, 11:19
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Yes × 4

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
14 December, 10:03
Hold the line, Riders.
Justice is coming.
Q

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
14 December, 04:53
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
"What We Do in life, Will Echo Through Time"

Leanne Bonnekamp @Leabonn
14 December, 09:55
I think this will give the normies a tool to answer all their questions in a complete way, that they ask on their own accord. it will save them from all the hard work, discernment, digging and connecting dots that we had to go through . at least 3 years worth of work, they will receive instantly. it will get us to a different collective conscience quickly. this is the positive side I see. Esp if truthers and anons dominate the volume of the subjects they hopefully are going to question. we have come so far now, that when a newly awoken person comes into my life, I struggle for where to start with them, without confusing them, or worse. this is a blessing to me, because now they can start where they need to in their own journey and time and understanding 🙏

God Wins donated @GR2021
14 December, 09:59
In response Leanne Bonnekamp to her Publication
Yes, think it will be used for great revelations of truth!

Courtney (aka CourtDog) @CourtneyMae1776
14 December, 09:51
ok, this whole time i thought 11/22 was “November 22nd”… But now that I really look at it it’s probably “November 2022”

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 December, 11:03
In response Courtney (aka CourtDog) to her Publication
It was a pretty crazy month

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
14 December, 09:51
I’m too old to understand this 💩. Just dragged along like a hapless noob.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
14 December, 07:11
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Be aware of false prophets.
I am not a prophet.
You are not a prophet.
We are not prophets.
Focus on the mission.
Q

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
15 December, 12:00
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Another Negative Nancy.

God Wins donated @GR2021
14 December, 09:13
Missed all the news on ChatGPT. was off AU for a few days. will check it out.

God Wins donated @GR2021
14 December, 09:13
Missed all the news on ChatGPT. was off AU for a few days. will check it out.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 December, 09:06
I’ve been asking it lots of questions
Thought this was interesting

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
14 December, 12:18
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
14 December, 10:30
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Just here to say hi to LHA.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
14 December, 08:54
Was playing around with it...Asked it to write a poem about digital soldiers

Digital soldier, warrior of the screen
Fighting battles that are not seen
With fingers quick and steady hand
You wage war across the digital land

Invisible and silent, you are the shadow
Guiding the flow of information, like a river
Defending truth and justice, with honor and valor
A hero of the modern age, a digital conqueror

With your skills and cunning, you are a force to be reckoned with
A master of technology, you are a true digital strategist
Your courage and strength inspire us all
Digital soldier, you stand tall

Though you may be invisible, your impact is real
A guardian of the digital realm, you make us feel
Safe and secure, in a world that is wild and chaotic
Digital soldier, we are grateful for your dedication and commitment.

Charlene Smith @clsmith
14 December, 11:42
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I love this. Thank you for sharing your poetic gift.

amy lilley @amylilley
14 December, 09:36
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
LOVE, copy/pasting and sharing🥰❤️😇

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
14 December, 08:43
Interesting. I threw some generic questions at it, and it didn't blow up. But I'm not seeing that it will be all that useful, either.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 December, 08:38
So, an 'AI' whoes early training was accomplished by hate filled leftists... who ensured by censorship, that it was only exposed to THEIR ideas?.

Big question...Does it have the capacity to over come early programming?

If not, are we looking at nothing more than a World Wide HAL situation? Spaceship Earth in the 'hands' of a psychopathic, narcissist, that will 'kill all the humans'... because its base programming is Agenda 2030?

HAL had to have his higher functions turned off because of that base programming.

Tanita Martinez @TanitaMartin
14 December, 07:23
Done in 30.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
14 December, 06:54
There’s probably more to GPT than we are aware of. Appears ChatGPD was created with good intentions.

ALL CAPS @D00M
14 December, 06:48
Not really comfortable giving my name and phone number when initially trying this out...

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
14 December, 06:09
Hi VK.
I’ve been away from AU for awhile. I can tell that ChatGPT, and other apps like it, will be game changers. I need to get my mind and my imagination wrapped around its possibilities. Thank you, for the suggestion that you need to know what detailed questions to ask. You always seem to have a way to get me, us, to think, and expand our horizons. It’s a gift. I can see how this tech can be used for both good and bad. Maybe we should ask it how we can optimize the good and block the bad. I need to get to work on formulating some good questions. :)

TS = 3:29 > 3:11 🪞11:3.
Hmm, 11/30 > 11.3 also. Interesting.

Elections have consequences.
So does election interference, treason…

“Special”

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
14 December, 05:42
the answers are all flatlined, and by nature all of AI. Seems to be grade school level at best re: info DISAPPOINTed

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
14 December, 05:34
Yesterday was the 30th day of 11/22 on the Julian Calendar

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
14 December, 08:35
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Thanks. I was wondering where we're at:)

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
14 December, 08:42
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
I thought the Julian calendar was 13 days behind so that would mean today is December 2 and yesterday was December 1