Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 December, 03:29
The 30th day of 11/22 will go down in history.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
I’ve been asking it lots of questions
Thought this was interesting
09:06 AM - Dec 14, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
14 December, 10:30
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Just here to say hi to LHA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
15 December, 10:24
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication
Hi friend!!!!! How is it going over there?!?!?
✨🙌🏻✨❤️‍🔥 🐐

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
14 December, 12:18

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
14 December, 11:15
VK's reads like an Ode to Phae

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 December, 12:01
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

Honkler Simpson @Honkler
14 December, 11:14
The importance of working together...well, that's why I support private laws society. See, most of our immediate problems would be solved if we weren't hostage to flawed governments' "democracy" and could just split and reorganize ourselves.
Ofc this must be a world wide mentality, otherwise Texas splits tomorrow from the US just to be invaded by China next week, under the applause of californians.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
14 December, 11:03
Hey that's Trump and that's us...The Movement to save the world!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 December, 11:02
Wonder who it considers the experts to be.

The base programming - is it Agenda 2030? Reduced humanity, stack and pack tiny homes, restricted travel, restricted breeding, restricted food... is the AI familiar with 1984..

I refuse to give my phone number to sign up for this thing either.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 December, 01:13
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
yet another thing to gather infano track ya huh? put your questions to you and get a better psyc analysis? give up more info to access a tool? Google business strats, 101

free and open-source should be just that. no sign in. folks so use to givin up info this seems monor at a glance.

if something is free then you're the product, also comes to my mind