Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 December, 03:29
The 30th day of 11/22 will go down in history.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning VK!
Done in 30?
Seems that was a beta test to me, part of the new systems.

Perhaps a better understanding of the entire system plan would help>

Everything, EVERYTHING known can be used for good or bad, seems it to be our choice how to use it IF, IF these new AI systems are controlled by good ppl.

Unfortunately most of the world is JUST NOW finding out how we cant trust anyone, how we have been manipulated, enslaved our entire lives, so logically there will be no trust going forward of any powers that be.

That is the big fear that systems that can affect the entire planet will continue to be controlled by evil, enslaving us all, or simply moving the world over to a different new enslavement system guided by the same evil controllers simply with a new identity projection.

We are moving to AI regardless, question is who controls it.
11:15 AM - Dec 14, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
14 December, 04:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
See, People often need a little more Time to think others not even get a Glimpse.
See Timeline that others got in Mind are very short headed,
Space City will go fast and in a Orbit near by.
It depends how fast Plants grow for O2 the only slower the delivery System will be build fast.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
14 December, 04:41
God

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
14 December, 01:26
I was looking fou unique jobs or humanitarian stuff & it responded with United nations. I asked if they conduct criminality activity & it defended them. Ain’t trusting it at all for now.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 December, 05:04
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Nana will not ever trust the UN. Never, I dont care if it is remade.