Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 December, 03:29
The 30th day of 11/22 will go down in history.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leanne Bonnekamp @Leabonn
I think this will give the normies a tool to answer all their questions in a complete way, that they ask on their own accord. it will save them from all the hard work, discernment, digging and connecting dots that we had to go through . at least 3 years worth of work, they will receive instantly. it will get us to a different collective conscience quickly. this is the positive side I see. Esp if truthers and anons dominate the volume of the subjects they hopefully are going to question. we have come so far now, that when a newly awoken person comes into my life, I struggle for where to start with them, without confusing them, or worse. this is a blessing to me, because now they can start where they need to in their own journey and time and understanding 🙏
09:55 AM - Dec 14, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Leabonn in this post can reply
God Wins donated @GR2021
14 December, 09:59
In response Leanne Bonnekamp to her Publication
Yes, think it will be used for great revelations of truth!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396