Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
14 December, 11:20
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
I thought Rothschild was the richest?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
14 December, 06:43
It absolutely is an agenda! Watch! https://rumble.com/v1x3mx0...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raccoon Conspirator @Raccoon
14 December, 10:09
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
Of course this is an agenda. They have been indoctrinating children for years. This is from Disney's new animated movie, Night at the Museum: Kahmunrah Rises Again.

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
14 December, 06:39
It is no Agenda it is pure Insanity and against Nature.

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
14 December, 06:45
In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication
It absolutely is an agenda! A sick, twisted agenda but one nonetheless. Insightful video above for your viewing pleasure ;)

Pink Totter @Totter
13 December, 09:31
Also lost a child to SIDS... all kinds of reasons for revenge.
https://nypost.com/2022/06...

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
13 December, 09:16
The other day I sent a voice message on telegram to one of my groups because I had a random thought:

What if this is Elon's way at getting back at those who would have inevitably done and/or forced him to do horrible things as a born-in cult member?

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
13 December, 08:02
Deepfake?

America First @AmericaFirst17
13 December, 07:59
Massive fire at the NYPD’s evidence facility in New York

https://twitter.com/MylesM...

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
13 December, 07:06

Annabel Right @Sparky100
13 December, 07:01
what do you make of the everything app?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
13 December, 06:56
when a child is involved, the
people will get involved. kayne west the nazi guy , right after that kayne west spent time with the witch and his child.
i know their pain. of loosing everything you ever loved. they at least can still see their babies grow.

connie wright @cowri
13 December, 09:48
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
🙏💞💞💞💞🙏

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
13 December, 06:41

vox nova @panda_code2
13 December, 05:40
well he is 100% correct about elite transgender ideology
now let's see him go all the way w the whole truth
even anons haven't swallowed that pill yet 😶
#EGI

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
14 December, 06:11
In response vox nova to her Publication
What pill is that?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
13 December, 04:49
Maybe it's his red line...is mine...they stole my child too

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 December, 06:34
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
am so sorry♥️seems more grief showing up here lately

Jes King @jes_US
13 December, 07:27
I am right there with you. We won't stop.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
13 December, 04:49
Maybe it's his red line...is mine...they stole my child too

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
14 December, 09:43
Sending you love.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 December, 09:53
Yep heard they do that....vicious group. SO sorry for your loss sweet fren.

Dan Dan @DanDan
13 December, 03:27
nearly at 122.1 followers 🧐

Night Shift @kekerista
13 December, 03:24
and I hope he does get revenge.
They stole MY child too.
and many, many others.
Do it Elon.
Take the WHOLE system down.
Do it for all of us mothers, fathers, grandparents, sisters, aunts and uncles that these Dirty, rotten, filthy, demonic asshole go down, and go down for GOOD this time!
You do not steal the children.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
13 December, 09:56
In response Night Shift to her Publication
And do it for the children too. I have seen and heard from several who regret very strongly what they were roped into. Sterilization is irreversible. The left is cruel.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 December, 03:23

Giulia RossiQ @GiuliaRossiQ
13 December, 03:19
I couldn't find any feedback, so I would say it's fake. But i think Elon really thinks so.

LeLe John @Grace1125
13 December, 03:17
do it Elon!!! i Fooking love this man!

LeLe John @Grace1125
13 December, 03:17
do it Elon!!! i Fooking love this man!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
13 December, 03:02
is that supposed to be a bad thing? (plagarism from DJT😁)

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
13 December, 03:08
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Came here to say this!! 🤣

Ana Tate @Anatated
13 December, 02:55
Been saying this for months. They went after the sacred parent/child bond and turned his son against him.

Of course he’s gonna burn it down. We should join him.

For all those we have bren separated from in this war. Even though they have made us their enemies.

This is personal for Elon. He has the means to do this without any help from anons. In the end, I believe he will release the Frog Army to add to the final blow.

Patience. We will see the day of their destruction.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
13 December, 02:55

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
13 December, 02:53

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
13 December, 02:49
Sorry, I've never been good at following personal life of famous people. What happened to Elon's son?

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
13 December, 02:51
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 December, 02:47
paybacks r gonna be a biotch

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 December, 02:47
Coincidentally leaked audio😏

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 December, 02:45
seems EM does fit here perfectly, FamilyisEverything♥️

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
13 December, 02:36
He has every reason to hate the transgender agenda. He loves his children. Family is everything.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
13 December, 02:28
Over the target.