-The Baby Boomer generation: born between 1946 and 1964
-Generation X: born between 1965 and 1980
-Generation Y: aka Millennials: born between 1981 and 1996
-Generation Z: aka as Zoomers: born between 1997 and 2012

Baby Boomer

Generation X

Generation Y

Generation Z

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
X here and definitely still drink from the garden hose.
11:47 PM - Dec 12, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 10ac in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
13 December, 02:23
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
Gen X Rocks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 December, 02:21
This never gets old and it really doesn't cover it.

I think it was the magic mix of parents who raised kids to be responsible and hard working as they were raised to help make ends meet, yet we had more privilege and access to opportunity then they did .........our parents had no clue what that was or meant and we found out to out delights and deteriments. The world was ours and I think it is why we are the ones most active to make sure it stays that way for the next generations.

Old wealth passing down from generation to generation was the norm. Gen Xers were the first group to spawn the nouveau riche. We snuck up on the powers that be, who thought we were content playing pong and drinking coronas. They were wrong about a lot of things and its no doubt, why they doubled down to make sure we were the first and last of that ambitious with balls. They will fail and the future belongs to those with our genes.

The RNA jab of their dreams is a genetic memory wipe. #DoNotComply

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
13 December, 12:39
I’m a BOOMER BABY…. literally and…BOOMER SOONER YALL!!