Generation Z

11:17 PM - Dec 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
24 December, 09:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Gen X, here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
24 December, 09:06
Gen X = 1970

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 December, 09:01
where my 14% gen Y MILLENNIALs at 😆

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 December, 08:59
https://www.pilgrim-monume...

The statue represents how to return to our mission, through FAITH, EDU, and LIBERTY ...

suZy Connolly @suZq14
15 December, 05:11
Gen Alpha are the new Gen X

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
24 December, 09:36
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
Lol…..such fun! And no helmets!

SGT OfYourFace @SGTofYourFace
14 December, 11:52
Why do we put labels on everything?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 December, 02:03

Darlene Sully @JDSully
13 December, 11:14
Born Gen X 1965 and proud of it.

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
13 December, 09:11
X - 1967

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
13 December, 08:24
Gen Q

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
13 December, 07:34
Baby Boomer ~ 1964

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
13 December, 06:53
GenX…Born on 11/22 I’ve always known that there is significance to God choosing that particular day as well, just haven’t been given the fullness of revelation…yet! GenX rules in the music department! A special generation anointed with a mantle for worship! God inhabits the praises of His people, He’s IN IT! The frequency&vibration of worship, wrecks the demonic! Remember the worshipers and musicians were sent out before the battle; the sound frequency & the beating of the drums confused the enemy, causing them to turn on themselves! The battle was over before it had even began! The bible refers to worship as an “offering” let’s be honest, we don’t always feel like worshiping, especially when times are hard. But wow when we do it anyway, victory, healing, restoration flows. It’s scientifically proven that electrical/synapse & brainwave activity increases, becomes quicker more vibrant. I guess the takeaway here is that the GenX are not merely worship leaders but, spirit WARRIORS! 🎶⚡️⚔️

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 December, 06:32
You forgot "Sunshine generation"............. ;0)...

Linz 888 donated @Ghost_rider888
13 December, 03:46
Millennial here!!

doozier (OwO)7 @doozierthanthou
13 December, 02:32
Milleinal and I WILL redeem the name of my generation

NEO ONE @Neo
13 December, 01:33
It's a X-Men thing.
It was always.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
13 December, 01:33
GEN X for the win!

Evangelina @Evangelina
13 December, 01:22
Upon further introspection
My physical body according to this chart is a Boomer
However.. My spirit refuses to be limited
There should be a T category for Timeless 😁
Surely I am not alone

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 December, 01:37
In response Evangelina to her Publication
🙂 Nope, not alone Evangelina

Jamie Chit @HopeFaithLove
13 December, 06:49
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Boomer also!!

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
13 December, 01:05
I'm an OK Boomer lol

CharRose @CharRose
13 December, 12:00

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
13 December, 11:22
The take no fooking shit generation. X.

Ray Light @Rayoflight
13 December, 11:08

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
13 December, 11:01
story of my life -cant remember if i voted 😜baby boomer

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
13 December, 10:01
Baby Boomer!

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
13 December, 10:00
I was born Sept 1964 so im gonna consider my self a Gen X. not boomer.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
13 December, 09:35
Wish I was 42 lol! 1982 can't stand it😆😆😆