Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
If you could spare a prayer, I could sure use it. God knows my need.
12:00 AM - Dec 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by StaceyW in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
27 December, 02:28
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Praying the Lord grants you strength. Love and hugs sent your way. God Bless you each and every day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 December, 03:25
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
❤️Thank you. I am leaning hard on him. This is bigger than me and I am struggling tough.❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 December, 10:04
just seeing this stacey, will lift you up💓💓💓God knows your need

15 December, 12:08
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
🧡🙏🏻🧡

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
13 December, 07:14
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

13 December, 07:59
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
🧡Thank you🧡

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
13 December, 06:58
🙏

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
13 December, 06:42
Armor of God, in and around you.
You are Loved.
Strength and Faith.
LOVE
LOVE

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
13 December, 06:42
Stay Strong Fren You Got This. Sending prayers, some love, and a great BIG HUG.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 December, 06:39
Dear Heavenly Father we lift Sister Stacy up to you this morning as she needs you now more than ever, as her Creator only you can know and fill her need and comfort her and let her know that you are the Mover of mountains and you can solve any problems!
We LOVE YOU and need you always, HALLELUJAH! Amen. I love you Stacy. 💝

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
12 December, 09:45
🙏 Praying for ministering angels to meet your need🙏

12 December, 11:42
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Grateful for your prayers.🙏🏻

ECM Arizona @EM5793
12 December, 09:30
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

12 December, 11:41
In response ECM Arizona to her Publication
🧡Thank you🧡

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 December, 09:00
Please Heavenly Father, hear my prayer. Your child, Stacey, needs Your help. Please take her in Your embrace and give her courage and strength to get through what she is facing.

Whatever Your will, please bring Stacey peace and comfort.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen 🙏🏻❤️

12 December, 09:05
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
🙏🏻Thank you for your strong prayer Jason. Very grateful🙏🏻

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
12 December, 08:22
🙏🙏🙏🙏

hope saxton @Scribe11
12 December, 08:22
Love and prayers to you, Sister
❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️

12 December, 09:04
In response hope saxton to her Publication
🙏🏻Thank you. God Bless you🙏🏻

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 December, 08:21
😇🙏😘DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE OFFER STACY YOUR MIRACULOUS PRAYERS FAITH GRACE AND MERCY YOU KNOW HER NEEDS GOD WE PRAY FOR YOUR LOVING LIGHT COMFORT AND PEACE TO SURROUND HER IN JESUS NAME AMEN !! LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS AND MEET HER NEEDS AMEN

12 December, 09:03
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
🧡So grateful Mary🧡

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
12 December, 08:18
Sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏 God Bless

12 December, 09:02
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
🙏🏻Thank you Cindy🙏🏻

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
12 December, 08:14
Prayers to you for whatever you are going thru at this time 🙏❤️😇

12 December, 09:01
In response Debra Whitney to her Publication
🧡Grateful🧡

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
12 December, 08:12
Prayers and hugs

12 December, 09:01
In response Diana Dale to her Publication
🧡God Bless you🧡

Ange Love @LoveM
12 December, 08:02
🙏🏻Prayers and love ❤️

12 December, 09:00
In response Ange Love to her Publication
🙏🏻Thank you🙏🏻

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 December, 08:00
🙏 Dear God Almighty, please place a hedge of protection around "Stacey Stands Up". See her through this difficult time & provide her with love, support & answer her prayers. Please bless her beyond measure. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name I pray.

Stacey this song is my sincere prayer for you "IN JESUS NAME" by Katy Nichole
"I speak the name of Jesus over you. In your hurting and your sorrow I will ask my God to move..." ♥️

12 December, 08:58
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Humbled to be blessed by your strong assist. God Bless you Royal Raven🙏🏻

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
12 December, 07:58
God bless Stacy with loving guidance on her challenged path, & with the strength tocontinue on in a good way.

12 December, 08:57
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
🧡Grateful🧡

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
12 December, 07:53
Hugs and love for you my dear🥰

12 December, 08:56
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
Thank you so much for the help. I love your name btw. It personifies who I am. I lost a child to this evil, and since that day I will fight until it is thrown from the Earth. Blessed to have such a spirited mama throw me the assist. God Bless you.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
12 December, 07:51
Lord please watch over and comfort Stacy and help her in her struggles. Amen

12 December, 08:53
In response Beck Step to her Publication
God Bless you for the help.🙏🏻

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
12 December, 07:48
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏👆

12 December, 08:52
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
🧡Grateful🧡

ising 4Him @ising4him
12 December, 07:47
Lord, you know the needs in Stacy's life. Touch her with your mighty right hand. Pour your grace and mercy abundantly upon her, in Jesus' name.

12 December, 08:51
In response ising 4Him to his Publication
Bless you for caring and praying. I am very grateful.🧡

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 December, 07:45
Lord Jesus we ask for your divine intervention in the life of this patriot. Comfort her and surround her with your peace and presece. In Jesus Name, Amen 🙏

12 December, 08:49
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
God Bless you Carol. I'm so appreciative.🙏🏻

Sophie Koutsoubos @Sophiek
13 December, 06:46
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Amen 🙏

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
12 December, 07:45
Praying for you Stacy!

12 December, 08:48
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Thank you so much Jennifer. Very grateful.🧡

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
12 December, 07:41
🙏💓👼 Stacey

GOD will carry you through the storm.

2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

𝕀𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕒𝕙 𝟜𝟛:𝟚

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
12 December, 08:11
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
amen

12 December, 08:46
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Humbled and grateful. Overwhelmed by all the support. We really have a beautiful home here on AU and I feel so blessed that people care enough to pray.🧡

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
12 December, 07:40
🙏

12 December, 08:44
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
🧡Thank you🧡

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
12 December, 07:39
🙏❤️🙏

12 December, 08:43
In response Sheila Irishblessings to her Publication
🙏🏻Very grateful.🙏🏻

and the luck of the Irish couldn't hurt as well🧡

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
🙏🙏🙏

12 December, 08:42
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
🧡Thank you. Grateful.🧡

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Prayers going up now 🙏❤🙏

12 December, 08:40
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
You picked the perfect one. God Bless you.