Only people mentioned by KeriA1776 in this post can reply
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
10 December, 11:36
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
.!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
10 December, 07:54
LIVE Link on Twitter drop files #4 :
https://twitter.com/MarioN...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
10 December, 07:40
Says Ted Lieu--the Professional Political GASLIGHTER!

https://tenor.com/view/fir...

TonyG @TonyG
10 December, 04:30
Funny how Ted didn't bother to mention the child trafficking that was uncovered.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
10 December, 03:56
You scared? I bet you are since you have been on your twitter account off and on last night.

TonyG @TonyG
13 December, 11:35
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
Oh he has been scared for a while

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
10 December, 01:24
I love the comments!

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
10 December, 01:19
🌹Ted Lieu is going to Face his Maker....🌹
The Wrath is Coming.Bon Voyage Teddy!💙

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 December, 12:27
What fkin lodges is ol "ted" in.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
10 December, 12:23
Seriously...
Thank You Father God!
Thank You Jesus!

Awesome Christmas present
Bye Bye Evildoers!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
10 December, 12:20
Ted Lieu is a Soulless POS...Only Adam Schitt and O'Roark and Pelosi and Schumer and Nadler make me cringe as bad just listening to them...They are demonic lizards don't know what else to say and yes I have a soul and yes I can say this state law!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
10 December, 12:17
I don't care what Musks history is - he is doing a brilliant job NOW... and, you know, what the really great part is - he can't be cancelled... the left HAVE to listen.

suZy Connolly @suZq14
10 December, 12:08
Ted knows he is in the files

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 December, 11:58
Ted's not in Gitmo yet?

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
10 December, 11:51
This IS Hilarious...

"Elon The Omnipresent TwitMan"
IS Up In EVERYBODY's Grill.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
10 December, 11:48