Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
16 October, 04:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm dealing w/ Stage 4 Breast Cancer. Have done all traditional treatments over the last 5+ years. I'm constantly told I cannot be cured but when I ask about alternative treatments, I get shut down by oncologists. I reminded one about Federal"Right to Try"L:aw. I recently found a prescribing nurse and have Rx for Ivermectin.. I've been using supplements and other "nontraditional" treatments.

I'd like to ask for all of your prayers now as the worse thing I face is being dragged down into a deep depression. It's a difficult fight for me. Its mostly when the pain will not let up. (Mets to spine/other bones). I already have so many others praying for me so feel a bit guilty for asking for more. but trying to make it til med beds get here.

I appreciate this very much and I promise to report back.

Thank you to everyone I've interacted with going back to Twitter over past years before getting axed same day as DJT. I was VERY active there. Now only here and Gab.
GOD BLES

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
19 October, 05:27
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
🙏

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 05:39
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
thank you - found someone to prescribe iv mec
trying any and everything that might work!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
19 October, 06:19
I used to sell health supplements. Had a customer come in one day, said she'd just been diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer. of course her doctors wanted her to do chemo (that's all they have in their bag of tricks, plus it's big $$). She said she decided to go with the cancer protocol from Life Extension Magazine (online). Saw her a few months later -- CANCER FREE!
It can be beaten, but rarely the traditional way.
"Cancer" is a label they slap on a mass.
I read years ago that what we call a tumor may actually be the body encapsulating an invader, to try to protect from further invasion. Kill the invader; tumor gone.
You can beat this!

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
02 December, 04:50
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
thank you - yes they are suggesting another round of chemo (I did the infusions over 5 yrs ago_), then radiation, then oral chemo (4 drugs - all of them stopped working) - now mets to more bones and liver. they give me 6 months if I do nothing....12-18 months if Ido chemo again - but what willb e the quality of my life. Praying so hard for med bed availability.

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
06 December, 08:51
🙏🙏🙏

Only people mentioned by Angeldoc in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angel Doc, click on at the bottom under it