Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
16 October, 04:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm dealing w/ Stage 4 Breast Cancer. Have done all traditional treatments over the last 5+ years. I'm constantly told I cannot be cured but when I ask about alternative treatments, I get shut down by oncologists. I reminded one about Federal"Right to Try"L:aw. I recently found a prescribing nurse and have Rx for Ivermectin.. I've been using supplements and other "nontraditional" treatments.

I'd like to ask for all of your prayers now as the worse thing I face is being dragged down into a deep depression. It's a difficult fight for me. Its mostly when the pain will not let up. (Mets to spine/other bones). I already have so many others praying for me so feel a bit guilty for asking for more. but trying to make it til med beds get here.

I appreciate this very much and I promise to report back.

Thank you to everyone I've interacted with going back to Twitter over past years before getting axed same day as DJT. I was VERY active there. Now only here and Gab.
GOD BLES

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
19 October, 05:27
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
🙏

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 October, 05:39
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
thank you - found someone to prescribe iv mec
trying any and everything that might work!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
19 October, 06:19
I used to sell health supplements. Had a customer come in one day, said she'd just been diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer. of course her doctors wanted her to do chemo (that's all they have in their bag of tricks, plus it's big $$). She said she decided to go with the cancer protocol from Life Extension Magazine (online). Saw her a few months later -- CANCER FREE!
It can be beaten, but rarely the traditional way.
"Cancer" is a label they slap on a mass.
I read years ago that what we call a tumor may actually be the body encapsulating an invader, to try to protect from further invasion. Kill the invader; tumor gone.
You can beat this!

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
thank you - yes they are suggesting another round of chemo (I did the infusions over 5 yrs ago_), then radiation, then oral chemo (4 drugs - all of them stopped working) - now mets to more bones and liver. they give me 6 months if I do nothing....12-18 months if Ido chemo again - but what willb e the quality of my life. Praying so hard for med bed availability.
04:50 AM - Dec 02, 2022
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angeldoc in this post can reply
Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
06 December, 08:51
🙏🙏🙏

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
10 December, 12:30
In response Brian McCAnon to his Publication
thank you for prayers

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
06 December, 08:01
Have you taken anything for Parasites yet Patriot 🤔

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
02 December, 04:59
Praying for you 🙏🏻

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
02 December, 05:10
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
thank you - you're another beautiful soul!