Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana LOVES YOU ALL!

I have to say that I will admit I was wrong.

2 yrs ago I had my doubts that this many of us would make it to here and now, would make it this far thro so damn much still mostly in one piece when we first found out that the White Hats were going to allow them to steal the 2020 election.

I know how hard it has been for so many ppl just to physically and mentally to survive this alive, and I pray for you everyday.

My hat is off to all of you!

What a family of Warriors!
What a family of Patriots!
08:34 PM - Dec 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 December, 01:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Love you Nana. You are such a beautiful part of this family. We are blessed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 December, 02:10
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
So are you Hope!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 December, 01:25
love you too nana. this is a wonderful family of warriors and patriots♥️got each other’s back

10 December, 02:10
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
😘

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
09 December, 03:46
💖 you Nana

Green 8700 @Green8700
08 December, 11:04
love you Nana! !!!

08 December, 11:06
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Love you too Green!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 December, 10:59
Love ya back Nana! God did ALL this😊 He gave us each other to lift along the journey💖

08 December, 11:00
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Yes he did, we did not just get here together by coincidence.

Red Edge @Rededge
08 December, 10:46
Love you too Nana
This little Aussie 🇦🇺is here right by you all 💖

08 December, 10:55
In response Red Edge to her Publication
And we are so glad ya'll are here. Australia and Canada both have had such a very hard time, much worse Nana thinks than many here have had.
Here in Red States it has not been nearly as devastating.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
08 December, 10:36
Love you too Nana. Thank you for your warrior spirit and all you do for this movement to awaken and help humanity. You are much appreciated.

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏❤🙏

08 December, 10:54
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Well thank you too hun, it takes all of us to make it work and manifest something beautiful.

We have a lot of hard work ahead next year, we may have to remind each other and everyone else later on to remember just how close we came to losing the whole of humanity, to inspire everyone to work together like family like we have here to get things changed.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 December, 10:16
We are here by Divine intervention and we are strong in God's strength. We are free because truth resides here. We have a soul connection here fior such a time as this. You were one of the first people I followed on Anon up and you helped me navigate the sight. Thank you for all you do. 😇

08 December, 10:28
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thank you hun we have been here together since the start, you have helped many here as well, so many here are good souls. Love you too,

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

08 December, 10:31
In response private account to his Publication
Yes this is so very true. Everyone makes a difference.

The Q team and white hats could have never been able to help save this planet and free us from the cabal and reptilians if not for the internet and being able to have millions, no billions of digital soldiers helping daily to drive the narratives and trip the moves.
It has taken everyone.
Not once forgetting tho that none of us could have done any of this without our ONE God of All that Is.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
08 December, 09:02
WE LOVE YOU NANA AND ARE SO THANKFUL TO YOU TOO WE ARE WARRIORS WE ARE STRONG WE WILL PERSEVERE THANK YOU GOD FOR WATCHING OVER US ALL IN JESUS NAME AMEN

08 December, 10:33
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Thank you hun for being here and being your best you.

Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
08 December, 08:41
I love you too Nana. I followed You, Doc, Kim, and VK all around in the beginning. When things got tough and I started feeling like, "What's the damn point here" there you were with uplifting words of inspiration and hope. IIn my opinion, your entire post should be reversed. It should be us saying I'm sorry for doubting and thanking you for hanging in there. Thank you for everything you have done and for just being you. I for one appreciate you more than words can say. I love you LOTS Nana!!

08 December, 08:54
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
Well thank you hun, I love you too.
I, myself, just have never known a time in my life that God did not give me some degree of hope.
I know that there are ppl that have completely lost site of it and I just want to give them some of mine.

We really are infinite pieces of God, and understanding this one thing I believe can always defeat anything Earth suit living can thro at us really.

I have had a peace in my heart that only God can give in my opinion and I would love to give it to everyone else.
You all are such bright lights as well. Never Never think that you are not enough.

Everything you do,
Everything you think,
Everything you say>>>>
Matters>>>And makes a difference in the future!