Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 December, 08:34
Nana LOVES YOU ALL!

I have to say that I will admit I was wrong.

2 yrs ago I had my doubts that this many of us would make it to here and now, would make it this far thro so damn much still mostly in one piece when we first found out that the White Hats were going to allow them to steal the 2020 election.

I know how hard it has been for so many ppl just to physically and mentally to survive this alive, and I pray for you everyday.

My hat is off to all of you!

What a family of Warriors!
What a family of Patriots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Love you too Nana. Thank you for your warrior spirit and all you do for this movement to awaken and help humanity. You are much appreciated.

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏❤🙏
10:36 PM - Dec 08, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 December, 10:54
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Well thank you too hun, it takes all of us to make it work and manifest something beautiful.

We have a lot of hard work ahead next year, we may have to remind each other and everyone else later on to remember just how close we came to losing the whole of humanity, to inspire everyone to work together like family like we have here to get things changed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
08 December, 10:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amein 🙏. TBIYTC ❤