Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 December, 08:34
Nana LOVES YOU ALL!

I have to say that I will admit I was wrong.

2 yrs ago I had my doubts that this many of us would make it to here and now, would make it this far thro so damn much still mostly in one piece when we first found out that the White Hats were going to allow them to steal the 2020 election.

I know how hard it has been for so many ppl just to physically and mentally to survive this alive, and I pray for you everyday.

My hat is off to all of you!

What a family of Warriors!
What a family of Patriots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
08 December, 08:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I love you too Nana. I followed You, Doc, Kim, and VK all around in the beginning. When things got tough and I started feeling like, "What's the damn point here" there you were with uplifting words of inspiration and hope. IIn my opinion, your entire post should be reversed. It should be us saying I'm sorry for doubting and thanking you for hanging in there. Thank you for everything you have done and for just being you. I for one appreciate you more than words can say. I love you LOTS Nana!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Well thank you hun, I love you too.
I, myself, just have never known a time in my life that God did not give me some degree of hope.
I know that there are ppl that have completely lost site of it and I just want to give them some of mine.

We really are infinite pieces of God, and understanding this one thing I believe can always defeat anything Earth suit living can thro at us really.

I have had a peace in my heart that only God can give in my opinion and I would love to give it to everyone else.
You all are such bright lights as well. Never Never think that you are not enough.

Everything you do,
Everything you think,
Everything you say>>>>
Matters>>>And makes a difference in the future!
08:54 PM - Dec 08, 2022
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it