3:45AM Eastern
01:37 PM - Dec 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
09 December, 11:19
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
eOne
5 1

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Wwg1wga @Clw1969
09 December, 08:27
Im in the middle of watching it now. Good seriesπŸ‘€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 December, 07:01
πŸ‘€

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
09 December, 03:29
It’s worth the watch. There’s a lot more than in the trailer. Russia-Ukraine, blackout, war…

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
09 December, 01:06
SC Hammertime

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
09 December, 01:04
Oh wow! This looks good! I've never seen this before.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
09 December, 01:07
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
08 December, 09:59
ugh..such is my hope!!!!! Soon.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 December, 05:01
How dramatic is the ending going to be? Assuming here the Brunson Brothers are the necessary explosive.
(Hoping America’s ready for this.)

CAUSE I SURE AS HELL AM!

arba happihr @arba
08 December, 06:42
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Me too. People are tougher than we think!
Maybe they will listen better when we talk to them

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
08 December, 04:51
JAN 6 MAYBE

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
08 December, 04:46
Change of batter?

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
08 December, 04:31
Eagle.
Gone.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
08 December, 06:39
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
wasn't Bill C Eagle?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 December, 04:18
U Don't Know what U Can't Do,
That U Can!

Molly Brock @MollyBrock
08 December, 03:52
sc will hear brunson vs. adams?
https://frankspeech.com/vi...

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
08 December, 03:32
Designated Survivor.

I hear it is on Netflix, now.

I watched Season 1 years ago.

What happens if SCOTUS pulls the rug on those that did not try to follow the process?

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
08 December, 05:12
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Thats as far as I got with it as well.
(I liked Clancys version much better.)
Back then I worked shift work on the Rails. So didn't get to involved.
But it started off nicely. After thought here; kinda uncanny how the states we now recognize as blue handled things..
We truly are watching a movie.

connie wright @cowri
08 December, 03:06
My husband used to watch this. At least 2 seasons maybe 3, can't remember. I am not a t.v. watcher.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
08 December, 02:59
vk really wanted us to see who put ths out what is…. e one

Only followers of this user (Kelisfree) can see their posts

Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
09 December, 03:27
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
Adding to the intrigue, whose Maggie Q?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 December, 02:44
hey saw this, good, was also avid watcher of 24, not sure i ever missedπŸ’–well timing of this. numbers 1:37, 1:10, 11πŸ”₯

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
08 December, 02:29
Holy BOOM Batman!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
08 December, 02:24
Loved that show. Didn’t last very long. Must have made someone nervous.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
08 December, 02:22

1776 ... @IGG1776
08 December, 06:37
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Designated Survivor, TV show.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
08 December, 02:20
We watched this series right up until [they] started pushing [thier] gun control agenda.

Bring it we’re ready!
πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š

#PeaceIsThePrize

P.S. Please let the Designated Survivor be Ric Grenell until DJT is re-instated!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
08 December, 03:08
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Perhaps DJT is the Designated Survivor.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
08 December, 02:04
Maggie Q

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
08 December, 02:04
What stands out to me is that the main character played by Kiefer Sutherland looks like someone wearing a mask that looks like Kiefer Sutherland. Bizarre.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 December, 02:01
The congres in fire (allegory ) : The last President ! Bring the pain please. I believe the time is now ! 😎

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
08 December, 02:52
In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication
Just sign up on Truth Social via the web version just like using AnonUp. You can still see everything.

S7even Mercury @Runner
08 December, 01:55
That's spooky Mr. Kennedy...

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
08 December, 01:54
Got some goosebumps watching this …..